PDA

View Full Version : Hawk on the Score with the Wiseguys

Viva Magglio
04-02-2003, 08:25 PM
Did anyone hear Hawk on the Score with Mike North and Doug Buffone after the game? I only heard a portion of it. This was like maybe 45 minutes to an hour after the game ended. It was quite a high-spirited discussion. I heard North immediately after the game, and Pappy was all over Manuel. In the heat of the postgame, one caller suggested that Manuel be fired and replaced by Bobby Valentine. Testy!!!

Jerry_Manuel
04-02-2003, 08:57 PM
North is such a douche bag when talking about Manuel. His baseball knowledge is weak.

ScottyTheSoxFan
04-02-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
In the heat of the postgame, one caller suggested that Manuel be fired and replaced by Bobby Valentine. Testy!!!

geez, i thought we were going for a good chemisty in the dugout this season.

duke of dorwood
04-02-2003, 09:27 PM
Wish he'd been on a station I could listen to. The fans were displeased on Dave Wills postgame too.

ihatethecubs
04-02-2003, 09:34 PM
those two idiots dont know what theyre talking about. north is just retarded, and doug buffone is too busy watching his tape of the 85 bears winning the superbowl to watch the white sox. F the score they spend hours talking football even at the begining of baseball season and they only play 16 games a year.