PDA

View Full Version : Quotable WSI Members

34 Inch Stick
04-02-2003, 01:38 PM
Yesterday Dr. Crawdad makes it on the Mike Murphy show on the SCORE with an e-mail. Today Lip is quoted in Ron Rapaport's column in the Sun Times.

Is WSI becoming the resource for all Sox opinions? Maybe this should be called the White Sox Institute instead of White Sox Interactive. We wouldn't even have to change the name.

White Sox Institute, a national think tank for all things Sox.

DrCrawdad
04-02-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
Yesterday Dr. Crawdad makes it on the Mike Murphy show on the SCORE with an e-mail. Today Lip is quoted in Ron Rapaport's column in the Sun Times.

Is WSI becoming the resource for all Sox opinions? Maybe this should be called the White Sox Institute instead of White Sox Interactive. We wouldn't even have to change the name.

White Sox Institute, a national think tank for all things Sox.

I missed the Lip quote. It is ironic that all those ex-Sox players had big days. But who's upset that Lofton and Clayton are gone? I've always liked Liefer and advocated bringing him up in 2000. However Liefer really wasn't going to play everyday with the Sox. As much as Liefer wants to play everyday, I don't believe that Liefer will get to play everyday in Montreal since he didn't make the opening day starting line-up.

The ex-Sox players that I miss most are Kip Wells and Josh Fogg. Well pitches today. Fogg won 5 games in spring training, for what it's worth.

What about White Sox Interactive email addresses? That way when we WSI members email columnists and/or sports radio shows WSI gets even more pub?

DustyIsOverated1
04-02-2003, 01:52 PM
just a question here, no offense but does anybody here work or is everyone posting from work like me. Seems like alot of posts are made from people during the day plus the call-ins to the score and whatnot. Either that or your jobs are pretty sweet

sox_fan_forever
04-02-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by DustyIsOverated1
just a question here, no offense but does anybody here work or is everyone posting from work like me. Seems like alot of posts are made from people during the day plus the call-ins to the score and whatnot. Either that or your jobs are pretty sweet

I think a lot of people are probably posting from work. Also, people like me who are in school post between classes/after school, etc.

kermittheefrog
04-02-2003, 02:53 PM
I'm posting and listening to the game until my 2:50 starts.

thecell
04-02-2003, 02:56 PM
i post from "work"...gotta go to lunch now :gulp:

Hangar18
04-02-2003, 03:02 PM
that is awesome that Crawdad and Lip were in the media!
I post from work every day, 7am to 5pm heh heh