PDA

View Full Version : WGN Promo

Lip Man 1
04-01-2003, 10:59 PM
has anybody else noticed this?

WGN-TV just ran a promo leading into their sports segment talking about over 100 Cubs and Sox games on the Superstation.

Towards the end of the spot, clear as day is a shot of Todd Ritchie (you can see #48 and his name) throwing from the mound at Comiskey.

I'm surprised they didn't realize that he was released.

If they have an e-mail address I'd be happy to let them know about the flub.

Lip

chisox06
04-01-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1

WGN-TV just ran a promo leading into their sports segment talking about over 100 Cubs and Sox games on the Superstation.

Towards the end of the spot, clear as day is a shot of Todd Ritchie (you can see #48 and his name) throwing from the mound at Comiskey.

Lip

not too big a deal, Im sure they were just going back through some film not really paying attention to who it actually was they were filming.

dougs78
04-01-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1

Lip

They are probably just trying to boost their ratings. After all, no one ever brought 'em to the park they way Todd did. :D: