PDA

View Full Version : Prime Co Call to the Pen

Stoky44
04-01-2003, 09:58 PM
I thought that after US Cellular bought the naming rights they would be the only cell phone company in the park thereby forcing to rid themselves of that stupid annoying "Call to the pen". I hate that damn ring. What I find strange is look at this picture of the new scorebaord, right under US Cellular is a "Prime CO" sign. I don't think this is an old sign b/c all the other signs it appears to have been changed. I am surprised US Cellular is allowing that. :?:

SCORBOARD (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/news/cws_news.jsp?ymd=20030401&content_id=252729&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp)

koch44
04-01-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Stoky44
I thought that after US Cellular bought the naming rights they would be the only cell phone company in the park thereby forcing to rid themselves of that stupid annoying "Call to the pen". I hate that damn ring. What I find strange is look at this picture of the new scorebaord, right under US Cellular is a "Prime CO" sign. I don't think this is an old sign b/c all the other signs it appears to have been changed. I am surprised US Cellular is allowing that. :?:

SCORBOARD (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/news/cws_news.jsp?ymd=20030401&content_id=252729&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp)

Maybe now it will be the U.S Cellular call to the pen.

Daver
04-01-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Stoky44
I thought that after US Cellular bought the naming rights they would be the only cell phone company in the park thereby forcing to rid themselves of that stupid annoying "Call to the pen". I hate that damn ring. What I find strange is look at this picture of the new scorebaord, right under US Cellular is a "Prime CO" sign. I don't think this is an old sign b/c all the other signs it appears to have been changed. I am surprised US Cellular is allowing that.

U.S. Cellular bought out Primeco,but they have not replaced the service in all markets,including parts of Chicagoland,they will let the Primeco thing to continue as it still advertises their product.:redneck

ChiWhiteSox1337
04-01-2003, 10:29 PM
the prime co guy is cool. he was almost as cool as the KOOL AID MAN!!!! oh well, thankfully he's still here in chicago and cingular wireless has the cool orange dude who bobs his head to that 80s music

soxnut
04-01-2003, 11:23 PM
I wish that primeco guy would go away.

I hate all of those little cutesy characters--the primeco guy, gecko, squirrels, taco bell dog---get rid of all of them. :angry:

Can't wait till primeco no longer exists.

ScottyTheSoxFan
04-02-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by soxnut
gecko, .

the gecko has to be the worst. i hate the damn gecko.