PDA

View Full Version : Mariotti on Around The Horn

Stoky44
04-01-2003, 04:34 PM
Jay won today on ESPN's around the horn so he had the last 15 seconds of the show to say what he wanted. He opens by saying after watching the cubs he felt that Sammy Sosa was going to be the MVP and Wood was going to be the Cy Young winner...(At this point I am thinking FU#% Jay) but he ends by saying "What day is it? Oh yeah April 1st... APRIL FOOLS.

FREAKING Hilarious. Usually not a Mariotti fan, but thank you Jay! :D:

TheBigHurt
04-01-2003, 04:38 PM
I used to watch that show and Mariotti seems to win i guess cause his peers like him .

THE best is Woody Paige

AND why is there never anyone from NY, just Boston

BE GOOD

MetalliSox
04-01-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt
I used to watch that show and Mariotti seems to win i guess cause his peers like him .

THE best is Woddy Paige

AND why is there never anyone from NY, just Boston

BE GOOD

I think Kellerman is from NY.

Woody Paige is awesome. I e-mailed him once and he wrote me a funny response about Mariotti needing Valium.

TheBigHurt
04-01-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by KonerkosHip
I think Kellerman is from NY.

Woody Paige is awesome. I e-mailed him once and he wrote me a funny response about Mariotti needing Valium.

OHH, Kellerman is ohhhhh. WELL i meant the writers anyway. PAGIE is just too funny to say the least

BE GOOD

RedPinStripes
04-01-2003, 05:43 PM
Mariotti is such and ******* he's actually hiarious on tv.

ShoelessFred
04-01-2003, 09:31 PM
i loved today that one of the guys i think it was TJ Wellington said he looked like EDDIE MUNSTER!!!!! i love the espn shows during that hour. around the horn and PTI and awesome hour of sports!!!!!

TornLabrum
04-01-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by ShoelessFred
i loved today that one of the guys i think it was TJ Wellington said he looked like EDDIE MUNSTER!!!!! i love the espn shows during that hour. around the horn and PTI and awesome hour of sports!!!!!

Dan McNeil was calling him Eddie Munster ten years ago.

ShoelessFred
04-03-2003, 12:33 AM
of course i know that he's been called eddie munster in chicago for a long time, but i thought it was priceless that it was said but someone nationally.