PDA

View Full Version : loaiza to pitch no hitter...

mike squires
03-31-2003, 11:36 PM
loaiza will pitch an opening day no hitter. you heard it here first.

i also said Pitt would win it all. i'm serious though...just you wait and see. the bad news is the sox won't score either and Gordon will give up a run in the 10th and lose 1 to 0.

dllrbll7
04-01-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by mike squires
loaiza will pitch an opening day no hitter. you heard it here first.

i also said Pitt would win it all. i'm serious though...just you wait and see. the bad news is the sox won't score either and Gordon will give up a run in the 10th and lose 1 to 0.

I like your thinkin but do you really think they would pull him in the 10th because he probably would have a pretty low pitch count. I think he will get the win though but only go 7 innings. I think the offense is really going to take charge.

mike squires
04-05-2003, 12:01 AM
You guys have to admit...you were thinking of my thread when he was going into the fifth inning...i had a good feeling about him today.

TheBigHurt
04-05-2003, 12:05 AM
You guys have to admit...you were thinking of my thread when he was going into the fifth inning...i had a good feeling about him today.

YOU are good luck post everyday!!!!!!! :) :gulp:
BE GOOD mikey squiresy

WinningUgly!
04-05-2003, 12:35 AM

For a while there, I was thinking you made some kind of deal with the devil.