PDA

View Full Version : Friday

steff
03-31-2003, 09:39 AM
Guys.. I would like to get some confirmation on attendees for Friday's tailgating fiesta at the park. Can you please email me so we can coordinate. Mike and Hangar, I will need your help if you wouldn't mind volunteering :D: .

I have no problem buying beers and food IF people are going to show up. You all don't want to see me with left over beer and dogs! Add to the fact that someone else is bringing the stuff for me (since I have to work that morning). So.. if you can commit, please let me know.

Thanks...

whitesoxwilkes
03-31-2003, 09:42 AM
Steff, just emailed ya.

voodoochile
03-31-2003, 10:23 AM
If this is an open party, count me in, but I need to know where and when. 1:30 roughly, but are you flying a banner or a baloon? I may have some friends with me - we can bring beer...

Procol Harum
03-31-2003, 10:27 AM
:whiner: Waaaaa! Me gotta teach, no can attend!! Nice idea and nice of you for hosting, though, Steff. Perhaps you can do another pre-game WSI schmooz-a-thon later this season.

steff
03-31-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
If this is an open party, count me in, but I need to know where and when. 1:30 roughly, but are you flying a banner or a baloon? I may have some friends with me - we can bring beer...

Yes, open invite. Bring whatever you want to drink. We'll have a few coolers with ice and I am supplying dogs and the fixings. I've recruited Mike to bring chips :D: and there is word of a bottle of Tequila being present :gulp: :gulp:

I am going to be driving the Jeep and flying the American Flag and my Sox blankie. I will post what lot for sure on Wednesday.

I'm trying to get a count for food. So all who are definites please either post here or email me.

Hal.. if you read this, I have been trying to email you and it keeps getting returned..??

steff
03-31-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Procol Harum
:whiner: Waaaaa! Me gotta teach, no can attend!! Nice idea and nice of you for hosting, though, Steff. Perhaps you can do another pre-game WSI schmooz-a-thon later this season.

There will be the annual BBQ at our new house in Plainfield late July early August (depending on pool completion). Everyone is invited to that as well!

ozzman
03-31-2003, 11:13 AM
We'll be there with our pony keg :) :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

livewir
03-31-2003, 11:14 AM
somethin tells me no matter out hard we :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: we wont finish it :)

Soxboyrob
03-31-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by steff3603
I am going to be driving the Jeep and flying the American Flag and my Sox blankie. I will post what lot for sure on Wednesday.

Steff, are you still in the lot where Aloha parks just to the south or southwest of the park? Or do we just wander all of the Sox lots until we find you?

EDIT: Sorry, Steff. Just reread your original post and you clearly state that you'll post the lot where you'll be parked on Wednesday. Duh. I'll read more closely next time.

Hangar18
03-31-2003, 12:03 PM
STeff, you read my mind.... I just emailed you and read this heh heh. Yes, we should park our cars together. i'll bring an extra grill/cooler. I will be with about 7 people. I have my Giant Sox Flag w/pole, and will stick it out of my Sun Roof (like I did in milwaukee if anyone remembers that) Its a White Banner with the SOX logo on it, Metallic Gray Sedan,,,,,easy to find. i'll bring some Food also.....

steff
03-31-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Soxboyrob
Steff, are you still in the lot where Aloha parks just to the south or southwest of the park? Or do we just wander all of the Sox lots until we find you?

EDIT: Sorry, Steff. Just reread your original post and you clearly state that you'll post the lot where you'll be parked on Wednesday. Duh. I'll read more closely next time.

LOL.. No prob Rob. I've also talked to Bobby this morning. They will be in attendance. I've changed the plan to the flag to balloons. I will have black, white, and silver balloons on the truck so everyone will be able to find us. But I'll post the exact lot likely tomorrow.

Once again... we are bringing beer for our group. If you want us to buy for you, email me what you want, I'll get it and you can pay me when you get there (and you BETTER not stiff me!!). I'll have enough hot dogs (with the fixings) and Mike the Great and his lovely girlfriend are bringing chips. if you want brats or sausage.. bring them and we'll cook them.

ozzman
03-31-2003, 01:20 PM
what time will the lots open up? let the festivities begin!!

balz1472
03-31-2003, 03:16 PM
Open invite to meet WSI friends? Count me and my roommate in (he's a WSI member as well). Please let us know where when you know! We'll bring a little something as well!
-Chris