PDA

View Full Version : Let The Games Begin

Lip Man 1
03-30-2003, 12:23 PM
With the 2003 season ready to begin, I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of the Sox players, coaches, organization (except of course, for the owner) and especially the devoted fans and patrons of WSI, the best of luck for the coming year.

Impossible Dreams sometimes do come true (see : 1967 Red Sox, 1969 Mets, 1980 U.S. Olumpic hockey team), perhaps the baseball gods will take pity on us this time around.

43 years since a World Series
86 years since a Championship

Let's hope something good take place that we can all look back on and remember fondly in the future.

Play Ball!

Lip

MetalliSox
03-30-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
With the 2003 season ready to begin, I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of the Sox players, coaches, organization (except of course, for the owner) and especially the devoted fans and patrons of WSI, the best of luck for the coming year.

Impossible Dreams sometimes do come true (see : 1967 Red Sox, 1969 Mets, 1980 U.S. Olumpic hockey team), perhaps the baseball gods will take pity on us this time around.

Let's hope something good take place that we can all look back on and remember fondly in the future.

Play Ball!

Lip

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Lots of Cub fans calling the Score this morning being less then optimistic and then some saying Alou will hit 40 Hrs.

Shoeless Joe
03-30-2003, 03:05 PM

Play Ball!

Lip

Ditto. I know the Sox are going to need all the luck and bounces that the dang Twins have gotten for the last 2 years! :D:

voodoochile
03-30-2003, 03:08 PM

Play Ball!

Lip

Outright springtime optimism. Well said. Or to put it another way...

:hawk
"I love it when you analyze..."

ScottyTheSoxFan
03-31-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by KonerkosHip
some saying Alou will hit 40 Hrs.

his dad has a better chance of doing that.