PDA

View Full Version : who is home opener starter?


mike squires
03-29-2003, 09:31 PM
Who is the home opener starter?

I know it's early but it's supposed to be 70 on Thursday and 58 on Friday. That's OK, I'll take 58!!!

Randar68
03-29-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by mike squires
Who is the home opener starter?

I know it's early but it's supposed to be 70 on Thursday and 58 on Friday. That's OK, I'll take 58!!!

Assuming no rain-outs, Loaiza is the scheduled starter, with Buehrle, Colon, and Garland pitching in the first 3 games.

sox_fan_forever
03-30-2003, 01:36 PM
I heard 67 for Friday, but maybe it's changed to 58 since then. I also heard that there will be thunder storms. Let's hope the forecast changes significantly before then. This will be my first time going to the home opener and I don't want it to get rained out. :(:

TornLabrum
03-30-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by sox_fan_forever
I heard 67 for Friday, but maybe it's changed to 58 since then. I also heard that there will be thunder storms. Let's hope the forecast changes significantly before then. This will be my first time going to the home opener and I don't want it to get rained out. :(:

The forecast on weather.com is 61 and partly sunny.

voodoochile
03-30-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
The forecast on weather.com is 61 and partly sunny.

That's 5 days away...
In Chicago...
In April...

They have NO idea what it will be like that day. Of course that also means it could be 70...

:)

TornLabrum
03-30-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
That's 5 days away...
In Chicago...
In April...

They have NO idea what it will be like that day. Of course that also means it could be 70...

:)

They do have an idea. It's just not a very good one when it's five days out in front like that.

dllrbll7
03-30-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
That's 5 days away...
In Chicago...
In April...

They have NO idea what it will be like that day. Of course that also means it could be 70...

:)

Lets hope for that 70!!!!!

Juan Pizarro
03-31-2003, 11:10 AM
A front is supposed to move in on Friday. Pack a rain coat. I am!