PDA

View Full Version : Winston-Salem Article

TornLabrum
03-29-2003, 09:22 PM
Judith Williams, a friend of mine from Winston-Salem, has written this week's feature article on the Warthogs, their ball park, and things to do if you visit the home of the Sox' Class A affiliate. If you're thinking about making a trip out that way, Judith had included numerous links that any tourist can use. Wish I could go there right now!

WhiteSoxWinner
03-30-2003, 12:11 AM
Any chance we can get a link? Or is this on the Sox site?

PaleHoseGeorge
03-30-2003, 07:31 AM
Umm... it's on the main page. The one you find at www.whitesoxinteractive.com (http://whitesoxinteractive.com). You ought to go there sometime. :cool:

hogsmom
03-30-2003, 10:03 AM
judith, thanks for the great article. As a fellow Hogs fan, I can agree with all you said. Hope this brings more fans to the stands. I'll see you at the games as often as possible. Cheer for the Hogs when I can't. Go Hogs!!!

And to all WSI members, when the Hot Doughnuts Now sign is on @ KK, You would be advised to stop quickly. The doughnuts are heavenly!

TornLabrum
03-30-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by hogsmom
judith, thanks for the great article. As a fellow Hogs fan, I can agree with all you said. Hope this brings more fans to the stands. I'll see you at the games as often as possible. Cheer for the Hogs when I can't. Go Hogs!!!

And to all WSI members, when the Hot Doughnuts Now sign is on @ KK, You would be advised to stop quickly. The doughnuts are heavenly!

Krispy Kreme has invaded Chicago in the last few years. They even sell them now at Jewel, but you can't compare that to when they are hot and fresh!

WhiteSoxWinner
03-30-2003, 11:42 AM
Opps. Right after I posted that I saw that. My bad.