PDA

View Full Version : Hal V's new article

MisterB
03-29-2003, 05:03 PM
Thanks for another fine job, Mr. Vickery. It's especially nice to have HOF quarterback Roger Daubach available on the bench. (Here to mentor QB Joe Borchard, I assume) :D:

TheBigHurt
03-29-2003, 05:27 PM
Didn't read the article yet but i am looking foward to it. I plan on reading it sun knight........

BE GOOD

TornLabrum
03-29-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by MisterB
Thanks for another fine job, Mr. Vickery. It's especially nice to have HOF quarterback Roger Daubach available on the bench. (Here to mentor QB Joe Borchard, I assume) :D:

I was running late when I wrote that little faux pas. Had to go see the Twins beat the Brewers. The disturbing thing was that Todd Ritchie actually put in three good innings. Royce the Choice was in midseason form at the plate, though.

Back to Daubach: GEORGE! HELP!

WinningUgly!
03-29-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by MisterB

Great, now the best two QBs in Chicago are in the White Sox organization.

Seriously though, another good read from Hal.
My favorite line...
"My prediction for the third sacker is that he might not make you forget Robin Ventura, but he will certainly make you remember Joe Crede."

PaleHoseGeorge
03-29-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
I was running late when I wrote that little faux pas. Had to go see the Twins beat the Brewers. The disturbing thing was that Todd Ritchie actually put in three good innings. Royce the Choice was in midseason form at the plate, though.

Back to Daubach: GEORGE! HELP!

MisterB is obviously mistakened, Torn. The correct name is Roger Staubach . Well, duh!

:)