PDA

View Full Version : *Offical*We don't care, but here's the Sox/KC Game Thread

Pete_SSAC
03-25-2003, 03:36 PM
Seems like we just don't give a crap anymore.

Anywa.. umm.. AAA Charolette Knights and White Sox Bench is Leading the KC Royals 1-0 after 6. Filex Diaz started for the Sox. And basicly, out of our entire Starting line up, only Rowand (the DH) is the opening day starter.

2B - Miles
CF - Harris
1B - Daubach
DH - Rowand
SS - Graff
RF - Joey B.
LF - Rios
C - Olivo
3B - Burke

Geroge Started fr the KC, who are more or less using their opening day lineup. And guess who just pitched in reilef for KC?

:sean
"Remember Me?"

- Pete

czalgosz
03-25-2003, 03:46 PM
Where is this game being played? The Royals aren't in the Cactus League, are they? Or is the Cactus League over? I'm so out of it...

EDIT: Okay, I'm going to leave this post up, so everyone can see how big of an idiot I am. I completely forgot the Royals are in the Cactus League.

TheBigHurt
03-25-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz
Where is this game being played? The Royals aren't in the Cactus League, are they? Or is the Cactus League over? I'm so out of it...

EDIT: Okay, I'm going to leave this post up, so everyone can see how big of an idiot I am. I completely forgot the Royals are in the Cactus League.

LMAO

thanks to voodoo i could use it, because i know what it means :)

Pete_SSAC
03-25-2003, 03:55 PM
Yuuuppp KC and Rangers moved to Surprise this year.

- Pete, who reports heading to the 8th, The Sox are still beating KC with a bunch of players I have never heard of.

balz1472
03-25-2003, 03:55 PM
Sox 1
Royals 0
End of 7

Anyone who's listening catch the comment they made about ths Sox pitcher's who are going today? The Sox threw 3 minor leaguers out there, including Armando Munoz, and they mentioned how the Royals look like crap because they don't have a report....
IT's bad when they are making excuses already.

Pete_SSAC
03-25-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by balz1472
Sox 1
Royals 0
End of 7

Anyone who's listening catch the comment they made about ths Sox pitcher's who are going today? The Sox threw 3 minor leaguers out there, including Armando Munoz, and they mentioned how the Royals look like crap because they don't have a report....
IT's bad when they are making excuses already.

Yeah.. I heard that, and I think the better excuse they should have used is:

"Well, since we ARE a glorified Minor Leauge Team...."

- Pete

DrCrawdad
03-25-2003, 04:15 PM
I can't listen to the game (here at work). What's the score? Yahoo says it's 1-0 top of the ninth. Who pitched? I saw Diaz started, who else pitched?

WhiteSoxWinner
03-25-2003, 04:33 PM
According to the text messaging on cell phone, the Sox lost 2-1.

Juan Pizarro
03-25-2003, 04:48 PM
The Tinkerer left all the big league pitchers home so the Royals wouldn't see them before next week's season-opening series. I like it!

WhiteSoxWinner
03-25-2003, 05:24 PM
Why is it whenever some refers to Jerry Manual as the Tinkerer, I picture him jumping out of the dugout in a green suit with question marks all over it? Then Batman comes leaping off the scoreboard...

Maybe it is just me.

RKMeibalane
03-25-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by WhiteSoxWinner
Why is it whenever some refers to Jerry Manual as the Tinkerer, I picture him jumping out of the dugout in a green suit with question marks all over it? Then Batman comes leaping off the scoreboard...

Maybe it is just me.

I picture him with some sort of special lineup card that has the names attached by magnets, so he can move them around whenever he wants.

WhiteSox = Life
03-25-2003, 06:39 PM
I imagine the Tinkerer like this:

Dressed in a very expensive tuxedo with a tall, black top hat on. He reaches into his right pocket and pulls out a slip of paper. He then does the same with the other pocket.

:jerry
"Konerko... Center."