PDA

View Full Version : The Moron Report

cheeses_h_rice
08-16-2001, 10:04 AM
:moron

I never wrote this many columns in a row about the Sox when they were doing well!

By the way, how can I buy a home in this so-called "Cubdom"? It sounds like Heaven.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/cst-spt-jay16.html

Jerry_Manuel
08-16-2001, 10:20 AM
:ass
Cubs are the best team ever in the history of baseball.

Fisk Fan
08-16-2001, 11:38 AM
He has walked only 28 batters in his 25 starts and is flaunting one of the nastiest sliders this side of White Castle.

I guess you make comparisons to hamburgers when you are an elite sports-writer! See, all those years at sports-writers camp have paid off.

BTW, you know what the after-effects of a White Castle slider are.... diarrhea.

If I put Moronotti's skillful writing theories into practice, it would translate to...."As the Flubs charge toward the end of the season, they will ultimately be subjected to the same fate as a White Castle slider. The toilet!"

Spiff
08-16-2001, 12:40 PM
Yesterday Sosa was the savior, today it's Lieber.

What a hack.

Iwritecode
08-16-2001, 12:44 PM
Isn't this the same idiot who was just whining because they had to play in a small park against all these good hitters and Houston didn't deserve a good team?

Chisox353014
08-16-2001, 01:04 PM
Isn't this the same idiot who was just whining because they had to play in a small park against all these good hitters and Houston didn't deserve a good team?

:moron
"Um, uh...no... that...that was some other guy... Rick Telander! Yeah! Um...That's who it was!...Me? I love Houston. What a town!"