PDA

View Full Version : Darren Jackson = Marble Mouth

Fisk Fan
08-16-2001, 08:58 AM
Did anyone hear DJ last night? He said "That's a great job of hitting by Jose Konerko!" Who the hell is Jose Konerko?

This guy needs to hit the road. His attitude sucks, and he thinks he knows everything. I think we would do better with a diferent cold body from the morgue.

chisoxfanatic
08-17-2001, 03:20 AM
I didn't hear that. But that certainly reminds me of something I remember hearing either Rooney or Farmer say. Earlier in the season, when talking about the possibility of Von Joshua being fired, one of them refered to Joshua as "Jon Voshua".

Heather the Redbird

ihatethecubs
08-17-2001, 03:37 AM
djs not so bad. everyone screws up now and then. at least he and hawk have real major league experience. theres a lot of guys who are worse than him. atleast he wasnt hired cuz his grandpa was there before him. but ill take wimpy back over him any day. if anyone needs to go it should be farmer. he puts me to sleep with his play by play calls. [in a monotone voice] "swing and a long one, this is gonna go folks, light it up"

balz1472
08-17-2001, 09:19 AM
it could be worse we could have chip carey and joe carter! they are the most boring and worthless broadcasters in the business.

Chisox353014
08-17-2001, 10:27 AM
If you want to talk marble-mouthed announcers, I have only 2 words for you: Dave Otto.

Fisk Fan
08-17-2001, 10:42 AM
You're right, but I think he has a cleft-palatte. He grew a moustache to cover it up (like Wanny).

No matter what, they both suck a$$.

Chisox353014
08-17-2001, 11:09 AM
if anyone needs to go it should be Farmer. he puts me to sleep with his play by play calls. [in a monotone voice] "swing and a long one, this is gonna go folks, light it up"

LOL! Yeah, I find myself disliking Farmer more and more each time I hear him. The worst was when Valentin hit for the cycle last year and he just screams out "START THE CYCLE!!!"
Huh?