PDA

View Full Version : TwinsGeek.com Picks Twins in AL Central, Honest

joecrede
03-24-2003, 04:44 PM
Shocking (http://twinstakes.bonnes.com/)

Dan: What's that you hear? A pennant race in the Central? Ultimately I see the White Sox performing about as well as Toronto, but that's a mark in favor of Toronto. Colon and Buehrle is a great 1-2 punch, but Esteban Loaiza as a #3 starter? As Alfred E. Neuman would say, Yecch! Unless their young pitching is gets healthy and gets command in one season, they're going to have to overpower teams with a younger lineup. I like the Twins' chances especially because their depth will allow them to fill holes.

Loaiza #3 starter? I'd pick the Twins too if I were allowed to ignore the facts.

TheBigHurt
03-24-2003, 05:02 PM
i know JOE CREDE,

whats wrong with these Twins fans..how can you forget about Jon Garland?????

Blueprint1
03-24-2003, 05:10 PM
I guess they just forgot about Garland. This person has no clue

GASHWOUND
03-24-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by joecrede
Shocking (http://twinstakes.bonnes.com/)

Loaiza #3 starter? I'd pick the Twins too if I were allowed to ignore the facts.

LOL, more disrespect coming from Twinkie Town..And we're the ones showing disrespect?

I guess they forgot to mention the Sox better line-up, and bullpen just as good as the Twinkies. And I would match out top two starters with theirs with us coming up better.
You think since we are in their division they would research and debate both sides of the plate before coming to a conclusion and picking the Twins

Soxboyrob
03-24-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt

whats wrong with these Twins fans..how can you forget about Jon Garland?????

Garland hardly strikes fear in the opposing hitters. It's no wonder he forgot about him. Hopefully, Jon lives up to his expectations and makes people look silly for overlooking him.

TheBigHurt
03-24-2003, 10:36 PM
I've been saying that its Garlands time to break out ever since i joined this board...........