PDA

View Full Version : Thomas

Blueprint1
03-21-2003, 04:07 PM
This is from CBS sportsline its not a bad article. I think its pretty middle of the road. http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/story/6265587

czalgosz
03-21-2003, 04:11 PM
"If the club was standing pat (after chopping his salary), I'd be bitter," Thomas said. "But we made a lot of acquisitions. It can work out great for everybody.

How come stuff like this doesn't get printed in the Chicago press? Why do they insist on painting Thomas as a bad guy?

:moron

because that would get in the way of tearing down my hated Scum Sox, that's why!

TheBigHurt
03-21-2003, 04:58 PM
this article was actully on the front page of cbs sportsline yesterday for those who care

RichH55
03-21-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz
How come stuff like this doesn't get printed in the Chicago press? Why do they insist on painting Thomas as a bad guy?

because that would get in the way of tearing down my hated Scum Sox, that's why!

Well the Sox didnt sign Arod, did they? Sure they got an Ace quality pitcher for the likes of Jeff Liefer, but Tony Phillips tried to kill me. And did Jeff Abbott ever save baseball and maybe even THE WORLD like Sammy did? I don't think so. Man I hope Albert Belle surfaces soon so I can get a week of columns bashing him. I mean they are already written, that would just save me some serious time....Sorry I will continue this later, its almost time to start beautifying Mark Prior....its the first step on the path to the Sammy Sosa Sainthood Club

czalgosz
03-21-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
And did Jeff Abbott ever save baseball and maybe even THE WORLD like Sammy did? I don't think so.

ROFL!!! Seriously, people at work are giving me funny looks right now.