PDA

View Full Version : Standings


danman31
08-15-2001, 11:30 PM
AL Central
Cleveland 67-52
Minnesota 64-56 3.5
White Sox 59-59 7.5

We need Cleveland to lose! Catching Minnesota is all well and nice, but it's not 1st place.

AL Wild Card
Oakland 68-52
Boston 65-53 2
Minnesota 64-56 4
Anaheim 63-57 5
White Sox 59-59 8

Oakland and Boston have lost 2 in a row, Minnesota has lost 6 in a row, and Anaheim lost tonight. While our Sox have won 2 in a row. Call it stupid optimism, but we are not dead in the wild card. We just have to win 3/4 of the rest of our games. Seattle can do it, why can't we?(Notice the sarcasm)

Jerry_Manuel
08-15-2001, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by danman31
Call it stupid optimism, but we are not dead in the wild card. We just have to win 3/4 of the rest of our games. Seattle can do it, why can't we?(Notice the sarcasm)


:jerry
All we need to do is win 33 of our next 45 and we are set!

:)

Bmr31
08-16-2001, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel



:jerry
All we need to do is win 33 of our next 45 and we are set!

:)


hey! how did they get jerry to smile in that picture :)

voodoochile
08-16-2001, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Bmr31



hey! how did they get jerry to smile in that picture :)

:jerry
"He told me that Messica was coming over to put DSL service in my area"

:messica
"you're a Dirty Old Man Jerry..."

FarWestChicago
08-16-2001, 01:48 AM
"He told me that Messica was coming over to put DSL service in my area"

LOL, VC! That would make me smile, too.

Nellie_Fox
08-16-2001, 01:56 AM
Revealing my age, I have no idea who Jessica Alba is. However, based on the picture, I have to say that I think she's kind of scrawny and funny looking.

FarWestChicago
08-16-2001, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox
Revealing my age, I have no idea who Jessica Alba is. However, based on the picture, I have to say that I think she's kind of scrawny and funny looking.

She plays a genetically engineered super woman in the Fox show Dark Angel. I'll watch any Sci-Fi show. I grew up on horrible Sci-Fi and horror movies. I loved the junk from the 50's. I even watch all the cheesey Japanese ones with the models and rubber suits, LOL!

CLR01
08-16-2001, 02:42 AM
nevermind

Nellie_Fox
08-16-2001, 03:12 AM
I tried to follow your link to see if another picture would produce hips or other noticeable feminine traits. I got this message:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

CLR01
08-16-2001, 03:26 AM
Sorry here it is:


http://www.adoredcelebrities.com/jessica/images/14.jpg