PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm new here!


PaleHoseGeorge
07-19-2001, 12:21 AM
Can you make some special "External Server Error" messages. I'm sort of homesick!

FarWestChicago
07-19-2001, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Can you make some special "External Server Error" messages. I'm sort of homesick!

NO!!!!!

grem18
05-08-2002, 06:02 PM
Hey! I'm new too! Glad to be here!

Chisox_cali
05-08-2002, 06:08 PM
GOOD GOD THIS IS FROM A LONG TIME AGO!!!

Spiff
05-08-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
GOOD GOD THIS IS FROM A LONG TIME AGO!!!

Haha I know, the title confused the hell out of me when I saw it was George that made it. Then I looked at the date....

How did grem find this one anyway?

Chisox_cali
05-08-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00


Haha I know, the title confused the hell out of me when I saw it was George that made it. Then I looked at the date....

How did grem find this one anyway?

I think that's its the very first post on the new board

YOFrankie
05-08-2002, 06:19 PM
LOL, I was wondering what was going on there also. I thought at first PHG and FWC were joking about the newer server these boards are running on, instead its a Rivals reference. Grem's got a hell of a lot of reading to do if he's going to catch up.

CLR01
05-09-2002, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by YOFrankie
LOL, I was wondering what was going on there also. I thought at first PHG and FWC were joking about the newer server these boards are running on, instead its a Rivals reference. Grem's got a hell of a lot of reading to do if he's going to catch up.


I don't seem to remember any error messages at rivals. I thought it was just the one right after rivals.

ode to veeck
05-09-2002, 10:27 AM
In any case, it IS good to see the Clubhouse up and running again.

West in commemoration of your efforts I found some row 3 tix next to As dugout for Fri Sox game in Aug

This weekend in LA LA land was tempting, but I'm kidnapping Wendy for the Mothers Day weekend already

I also had to respond to OD who threatened physical harm should we attend any more games

FarWestChicago
05-09-2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by ode to veeck
In any case, it IS good to see the Clubhouse up and running again.

West in commemoration of your efforts I found some row 3 tix next to As dugout for Fri Sox game in Aug

This weekend in LA LA land was tempting, but I'm kidnapping Wendy for the Mothers Day weekend already

I also had to respond to OD who threatened physical harm should we attend any more games Uh oh, we're going to all 3 now. We gotta break the hex!!

FarmerAndy
05-09-2002, 03:01 PM
Welcome, George. :)

Jerry_Manuel
05-09-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Uh oh, we're going to all 3 now.

Damn right uh oh! Oh well, hopefully the division is decided by that point.