PDA

View Full Version : This is Scary

OEO Magglio
03-15-2003, 11:30 PM
Did anyone else hear about this, I didn't see it but my dad was just watching the news, and they said that Buehrle had some pain in his arm, so he went to get a mri and thank god it came out negative, but this is still kind of scary, that something is bothering him.

Randar68
03-15-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by OEO Magglio
Did anyone else hear about this, I didn't see it but my dad was just watching the news, and they said that Buehrle had some pain in his arm, so he went to get a mri and thank god it came out negative, but this is still kind of scary, that something is bothering him.

Good thing for him he didn't sign that lucrative long-term deal the Sox put in front of him....

Karma's a bit^$.

Viva Magglio
03-16-2003, 12:02 AM
TUCSON - If Burly-mon went/goes down, that would be just wonderful.

hose
03-16-2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by OEO Magglio

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sox/cst-spt-doug16.html

This article covers both Wright and Buehrle and a good note on the Sox defense this spring

ScottyTheSoxFan
03-16-2003, 09:51 AM
please dont get hurt mb.

Hangar18
03-16-2003, 01:14 PM
IF buehrle gets hurt after turning down the long-term offer, hes going to then break his right hand punching his agent in the face, and dislocate his knee kicking himself in the ass. Where will his beloved Cardinals be then? Cardinals will be removing his ph number off speed dial quick.

RichH55
03-16-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
IF buehrle gets hurt after turning down the long-term offer, hes going to then break his right hand punching his agent in the face, and dislocate his knee kicking himself in the ass. Where will his beloved Cardinals be then? Cardinals will be removing his ph number off speed dial quick.

He can be the Cardinals Jon Lieber then