PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Club Menu

Scotty347
03-15-2003, 06:11 PM
I bought a split season weekend plan for the first time this year and for some reason I bought the Stadium Club membership along with it. I've never been in it and really don't know much about it. I got my package today with all of the tickets for entry and some rules. It said there was a dress code (no t-shirts). Does this apply to the whole Stadium Club or just the restaurant area?

Also does anyone have a menu from last year (with prices) that they could post or send me? They mentioned that they were dropping the "ala carte" selections this year because they were not popular.

How about the bar level? Is this a nice place to go for drinks before the game instead of the bullpen bar?

I'm starting to wonder why I shelled out $400 for this feature and thinking it may go to waste.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

dllrbll7
03-15-2003, 07:11 PM
I bought some tickets from an auction probably 2yrs ago and ate there for a game. The food was AWESOME however expensive. You kinda forget that your at a ball game which i didnt like. They had meals you could order but they also had a buffet with everything at it. I want to say it was about $40 a person or so. My dad is doing some business with the stadium club selling them uniforms so i will try to get some more info for you.

basilesox
03-17-2003, 03:16 AM
I had a pair of free tickets to enter the stadium club last year. I was not impressed and even when I someday have the money to invest, I will definitely not waste it. I didnt eat the buffet though, so that might be good. I really thought it was a rip off, and while I was in there I didnt feel the ambience of being at a baseball game. The only plus was I believe they have a full bar, but I prefer the club level. This is the best place to sit at comiskey. You can go outside and chow a hotdog and go inside to knock down a shot of tequila after every sox homerun. (this ritual that me and my best friend started in 2000 has led to some drunk nights at comiskey.) Anyway, I hope you enjoy it more than I did.