PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Crawdad

hose
03-15-2003, 08:40 AM
On AM 1000 this morning Les Grobstein gave props to WSI and singled out Dr. Crawdad.

WOO HOO :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

Hangar18
03-15-2003, 09:27 AM
DAMN! I was just listening on the way to work,,,,mustve just missed it

TheBigHurt
03-15-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by hose
On AM 1000 this morning Les Grobstein gave props to WSI and singled out Dr. Crawdad.

WOO HOO :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: .

what did they say about him?

CHISOXFAN13
03-15-2003, 11:55 AM
This isn't the first time Les has mentioned the site or Dr. Crawdad.

If I'm not mistaken, Dr. Craw e-mailed Les a couole weeks back and he read it on the air and said that Dr. Craw was one of the loyal regulars on WSI.

DrCrawdad
03-15-2003, 12:44 PM
I didn't hear Les read my email. Thanks for letting me know that Les read it.

Here is what I wrote:

"Yesterday’s Cubbie vs. Sox game, was Bobbie Hill doing his impression of how he’d field if he had signed with the White Sox? Even your Korean first baseman got into the act with sloppy play."

What did Les say in response?

I've emailed Les several times. I'm glad that Les is back on the air and I enjoy the show. Too bad Les & T-Dub are not on during the week.

- DrCrawdad, star of internet and airwaves.

WhiteSox = Life
03-15-2003, 01:23 PM
What about TV? You might want to stay away from the TV cameras, because just imagine the disappointment in the viewers when they see you on TV and you're neither a fish nor a doctor.

It is pretty cool that you're getting some positive comments on the airwaves. Watch out, though, pretty soon the Moron will get a hold of your new-found celebrity and write a column on you.

:moron
"There's this guy who goes by the name of DrCrawdad on the W-S-igh Boards on this thing called the Internet. He thinks he's all high and mighty just because he's been mentioned on the radio a couple times and is on this Internet thing. Let's just hope he stays away from TV, because there's no way he better infringe upon MY time! Besides, no one can compete physically against yours truly and the way I look after I suck a lemon."

DrCrawdad
03-15-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by WhiteSox = Life
What about TV? You might want to stay away from the TV cameras, because just imagine the disappointment in the viewers when they see you on TV and you're neither a fish nor a doctor...

Although I do have an exoskeleton.
http://www.cajuncrawfish.com/images/logo_boudreaux_home.gif

WhiteSox = Life
03-15-2003, 02:19 PM
Hmm... One of these days, I'll remember a crawdad is not a fish, it's a tiny lobster-like crustacean or a small freshwater decapod crustacean.

Now, I get the DrCrawdad name. It all makes perfect sense now!

Thanks, DrCrawdad, I appreciate the picture info.

:smile:

TornLabrum
03-15-2003, 02:43 PM
Hmm... One of these days, I'll remember a crawdad is not a fish, it's a tiny lobster-like crustacean or a small freshwater decapod crustacean.

And mighty tasty. I LOVE crawfish etouffe!

DrCrawdad
03-15-2003, 03:15 PM

Now, I get the DrCrawdad name. It all makes perfect sense now!

Thanks, DrCrawdad, I appreciate the picture info.

:smile:

Just added the Crawfish to my signature.

hose
03-15-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt

what did they say about him?

I just tuned in and caught the end of it, but Les made reference to how knowledgeable the WSI board can be.

WhiteSox = Life
03-15-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by hose
I just tuned in and caught the end of it, but Les made reference to how knowledgeable the WSI board can be.

Yeah. Let's just hope he doesn't read this thread and see a certain aquatic error by a certain member on the boards.

I like the sig, btw, Doc Crawdad.

TheBigHurt
03-15-2003, 09:22 PM
yeah to say the least the sig is very creative

WhiteSox = Life
03-15-2003, 09:25 PM

Well said. That's definitely the word for it.

:D:

TheBigHurt
03-15-2003, 09:28 PM
Well said. That's definitely the word for it.

:D:

thank you for the solid comment......ill a ahh add it to my comment list ASAP

BE GOOD SON'S

DrCrawdad
03-15-2003, 10:29 PM

I wish I could say that I created the image, but I can't. The crawfish image is courtesy of http://www.cajuncrawfish.com. Since I'm borrowing the image, they at least deserve a plug. If you eat crawfish, look them up they sell crawdaddies.