PDA

View Full Version : Counting His Chickens Before they Hatch

Viva Magglio
08-15-2001, 02:44 PM
:ass
I want to face the Yankees when we get to the World Series.

Fisk Fan
08-15-2001, 02:59 PM
I think my size 10 shoe would fit perfectly in his mouth.

He should stick to what he knows.....selling wieners!!!

cheeses_h_rice
08-15-2001, 03:06 PM
Heck, why doesn't North go one step further and ask his listeners where the Flubs should have their World Series victory rally -- Grant Park, or Wrigley?

Iwritecode
08-15-2001, 03:09 PM
I wonder which game system he's using? Playstation maybe? Then he can see the Cubs in the WS.

Jerry_Manuel
08-15-2001, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
I wonder which game system he's using? Playstation maybe? Then he can see the Cubs in the WS.

No he said he doesn't even know how to answer email's so I doubt he could play video games.

Daver
08-15-2001, 06:43 PM
He can play Golden Tee,he has one in his basement.

Jerry_Manuel
08-15-2001, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by daver
He can play Golden Tee,he has one in his basement.

Yeah he and Fritzy!

Daver
08-15-2001, 06:47 PM
Who in the hell is Fritzy?
I thought his dogs name was licorice.

Jerry_Manuel
08-15-2001, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by daver
Who in the hell is Fritzy?
I thought his dogs name was licorice.

Fritzy has his own segment which I believe is on Friday and they call it "Fritzy's night on the town" he is one of North's friends.

chisoxfanatic
08-16-2001, 02:29 AM
The one thing that really pisses me off about Mike North is that he cannot for the life of him settle with a decision of which Chicago team he will back. One year it's the Sox, and the very next year it's the Wrongsiders. What gives? If he had any class at all, he would at least pick a team and stick with them!

Heather the Redbird

FarWestChicago
08-16-2001, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic
The one thing that really pisses me off about Mike North is that he cannot for the life of him settle with a decision of which Chicago team he will back. One year it's the Sox, and the very next year it's the Wrongsiders. What gives? If he had any class at all, he would at least pick a team and stick with them!

Heather the Redbird

He's a gutless, fairweather front runner from what I can tell from a distance. That's why his tag is : ass, without the space, of course.

Nellie_Fox
08-16-2001, 02:38 AM
The last time I was back in Chicago, I was horrified to find that the Score had given him his own show, all by himself. He was bad enough when Jiggets was there to say "Eeeeasy, Mike."

What I heard was a guy who was absolutely convinced of his own brilliance. I coined a phrase for him: aggressively ignorant. Even when absolutely proved wrong, he will continue to argue his opinion.

Fisk Fan
08-16-2001, 09:53 AM
For the record, I have boycotted his show entirely. I now listen to Dan Patrick, who is not that great, but Dibble is a hoot! It makes me sick to even hear North's voice!

Jerry_Manuel
08-16-2001, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic

Heather the Redbird

Well he is rooting for the Cubs this year because the "C" on the cap stands for "Chicago".

Kilroy
08-16-2001, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox
Even when absolutely proved wrong, he will continue to argue
his opinion.

That happens around here sometimes...

Randar68
08-16-2001, 12:36 PM
That happens around here sometimes...

hehehehehehe

Iwritecode
08-16-2001, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Well he is rooting for the Cubs this year because the "C" on the cap stands for "Chicago".

Funny, I always thought is stood for coc... uh, nevermind. I better keep it clean. How about cu... uh no...

Mike Hunt? Yea, say that name out loud a few times... This is too easy.

Jerry_Manuel
08-16-2001, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
Funny, I always thought is stood for coc... uh, nevermind. I better keep it clean. How about cu... uh no...

Mike Hunt? Yea, say that name out loud a few times... This is too easy.

I'm sure you know his name is Mike North.

Bmr31
08-16-2001, 12:49 PM

I'm sure you know his name is Mike North.

MIKE HUNT

Jerry_Manuel
08-16-2001, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31
MIKE HUNT

Sorry I'm slow.

Bmr31
08-16-2001, 12:54 PM

Sorry I'm slow.

:)

Iwritecode
08-16-2001, 01:03 PM

Sorry I'm slow.

It was better than spelling it out the way it sounds. But is does start with a "c"!

:)