PDA

View Full Version : Who's got the edge

SoxxoS
03-06-2003, 09:50 PM
For the 25th spot-

Willie Harris

----or------

Aaron Miles?

I think Miles is a sparkplug that adds another dimention to the bench. He would be my choice. I think Manuel agrees, the way he has been talking about him. Opinions?

Daver
03-06-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by SoxxoS
For the 25th spot-

Willie Harris

----or------

Aaron Miles?

I think Miles is a sparkplug that adds another dimention to the bench. He would be my choice. I think Manuel agrees, the way he has been talking about him. Opinions?

Willie Harris,he can play more than one position,and has had a better minor league career than Miles,it took Aaron 6 years in the minors to do what Harris did in two.

duke of dorwood
03-06-2003, 10:04 PM
Harris, because they traded for him

WhiteSoxWinner
03-06-2003, 10:36 PM
Got to go Harris. He was with the club last year, and I think the Sox want to get some dividends from their trades. This would have been a good poll.

jeremyb1
03-06-2003, 11:52 PM
harris? where does miles even play? he's a backup second basemen, a role graffanino already fills. you have to consider harris primarily a centerfielder on the depth chart. assuming borchard doesn't make the team harris is the only option to backup rowand. since rios, maggs, and carlos aren't about to attempt to play centerfield and rowand won't start 162 games barring borchard making the team harris is guaranteed a roster spot. if borchard is our starting centerfielder then rowand is the backup outfielder and harris and miles are both headed to charlotte.