PDA

View Full Version : SeasonTicket Benefits?

ewokpelts
03-06-2003, 06:04 PM
Hey all,

Aside from the All-Star Game this year, wot other benefits have seson ticket holders gotten? I'm a new Season Ticket holder, and just anted to know wat else Uncle Jerry gives me in addition to access to 4th row bleacher seats for 27 games. From the paperwork given to me by my Ticket Rep (who's done a great job o far, and if anyone is intereted in tix, pm me for his number), there's mention of "Season Ticket Holder events". An idea what that entails?

Also, since I went into pick out my seat location, I did get the extra bonus of some hats, bobbleheads(Nellie Fox), and a 2003 day planner In the planner however, there is mention tht season ticket holders got some Soxfest benefits as well, but it didnt elaborate. Again I'm interested in knowing.

Anywhos, that's it. See ya'll on April 4th!
Gene :gulp:

ewokpelts
03-07-2003, 12:31 PM
.........no one knows what i'm talking about?
Gene

thecell
03-07-2003, 01:56 PM
Hey Gene,

As far as Soxfest, they give you the first opportunity to buy tickets at a reduced price. No big deal there. You already mentioned most of the other benefits such as the bobblehead, hat and planner. Uncle Jerry usually opens up the park for a weekend for an all access tour. This includes free pop and food, access to the clubhouse, dugout, pressbox, bullpen and field. It's pretty cool, you don't want to miss that. But the best benefit is guaranteeing your playoff tickets!!! See you at the park.