PDA

View Full Version : SOX-7... again

Sad
03-04-2003, 07:43 AM
when will subscribers of SOX-7 get their tickets?
I guess I was under the impression I'd have my tickets before onsale date of 3/8, but I see my CC was just billed last week...

to those folks that have bought this plan before:

do they mix & match your seat locations for each game or are you usually in the same area for all 7 games?

just curious-
I can't stop thinking about baseball and the demise of Old Man Winter :cool:

whitesoxwilkes
03-04-2003, 07:45 AM
You'll probably get them around the same time us season ticket holders get our tickets...middle of this month.

Foulke You
03-04-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Sad
when will subscribers of SOX-7 get their tickets?
I guess I was under the impression I'd have my tickets before onsale date of 3/8, but I see my CC was just billed last week...

to those folks that have bought this plan before:

do they mix & match your seat locations for each game or are you usually in the same area for all 7 games?

just curious-
I can't stop thinking about baseball and the demise of Old Man Winter :cool:

The last 3 years, I always get my Sox 7 tickets 2-4 business days after the single game tickets go on sale. Usually they put them in the same section but different rows depending on the demand for the game. Last year I was in LF and sat in the 20-22nd row for Sox/Cubs games and Opening Day but 13-14th row for the other games. They are usually in the same section but not always. I had Section 109 for 6 of my 7 games in 2001 but the 7th was in Section 157. I think it has to do with supply/demand for whatever games you chose.