PDA

View Full Version : SoxFest 2003 Pics !

Hangar18
03-02-2003, 12:23 PM
A little gift to my pals here at WSI. finally got off my butt and uploaded them. What a blast that was. tried to upload as many as I could, but im lazy. The rest are in the WSI Gallery. Wilkes, Steff....you guys look pretty buzzed here.
FYI Hangar18, VoodooChile, Hal, Steff, WhitesoxWilkes L to R

kevingrt
03-02-2003, 03:32 PM
BEAUTIFUL

TornLabrum
03-02-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by kevingrt
BEAUTIFUL

None of those pictures adequately convey Steff's condition by the end of the evening. It was something to behold.

whitesoxwilkes
03-02-2003, 03:39 PM
Ahhh...yess...I was all hopped up on Bud Light and cold medicine that night. Thanks for all the pics, Henry...mine will be up one of these days. (I still haven;t finished the roll they're on yet..I rarely take non-digital pics anymore)

voodoochile
03-02-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
None of those pictures adequately convey Steff's condition by the end of the evening. It was something to behold.

Heck, she was still in decent shape when we took this one...

:)

Hangar18
03-02-2003, 11:06 PM
What I remember about that nite, is EVERYONE was pretty drunk.
Im talking sox players, former sox players, fans hanging at the bar, guests that were staying at the hotel and drinking at the bar unaware of the convention. There was definitely a "BUZZ" in the air that nite, no pun intended

voodoochile
03-02-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Im talking sox players, former sox players, fans hanging at the bar, guests that were staying at the hotel and drinking at the bar unaware of the convention. There was definitely a "BUZZ" in the air that nite, no pun intended

There you go spoiling all our fun...

Actually, I think TL had only a couple of beers, so all of us must have seemed pretty drunk to him...

steff
03-03-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by TornLabrum

Sure they do. I was trusting YOU GUYS to hold me. That says a lot!! :D:

steff
03-03-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Heck, she was still in decent shape when we took this one...

:)

No kidding. This was the start of the night and only 6 beers and 2 Cosmo's in. Even the last one is still way better than it could have been.

Hangar18
03-03-2003, 08:54 AM
steff, you took an unflattering pic of me with my braces everywhere.....glad i was drunk heh heh.

steff
03-03-2003, 01:07 PM
steff, you took an unflattering pic of me with my braces everywhere.....glad i was drunk heh heh.

LOL.. I could still operate a camera at the end of the night..?

By the way.. can you send me a copy of Jim, Mike, and Bill? Jim wants it for his office. Email me if you have an extra.

TornLabrum
03-03-2003, 11:30 PM

Not everyone was drunk that night. I have a family trait that I inherited that if I have more than about 4 beers in a couple of hours, I get sick and then have a hangover that lasts about 18 hours. I got through the night nursing my two MGDs.