PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Champ...

pudge
03-01-2003, 06:41 PM
For varying your "Champ out" phrases in today's game thread. That helped my sanity during another loss. And thanks everyone for the blow-by-blow, nice for those who couldn't listen. Now can we get a W with Buehrle and Colon out there tomorrow??

TheBigHurt
03-01-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by pudge
For varying your "Champ out" phrases in today's game thread. That helped my sanity during another loss. And thanks everyone for the blow-by-blow, nice for those who couldn't listen. Now can we get a W with Buehrle and Colon out there tomorrow??

dont worry its just spring training

delben91
03-01-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by pudge

My thanks as well for the play-by-play effect. I had to work all day and the detailed recap was nice to have.

Thanks also to Champ, working some pretty good lines into the variations of "Champ out," some good laughs were had on this end.

Go Sox!! :gulp:

TimChamp
03-02-2003, 03:07 AM
Wow, I thought you guys would hate me for my "Champ out" phrases...glad that some of you found them funny, I kinda felt bad after awhile and stopped adding to it, but I'll start doing that more often...

Thanks guys, I was having a bad day today too, so that kind of got me feeling good inside...I feel "special" that I got a thread dedicated to me and thanking me for something...I think that's a first for me, so I appreciate it...It almost brings tears to my eyes: tears of joy... :whiner:

Well, actually, not really, but maybe if I were more emotional I might be tearing a little, but I'm not, so no actual tears are being shed right now... :D:

Champ out still searching for that Chimp so I can put him back in his cage where he belongs...