PDA

View Full Version : Just Bought Season Tix.

ewokpelts
03-01-2003, 06:14 PM
Am I a mad genuis, or just plain stoopid? You tell me.
Gene

LuvSox
03-01-2003, 06:19 PM
How can you ever be stupid because you bought Sox tickets? Wise choice.

nut_stock
03-01-2003, 07:42 PM
another wise move would be for you too buy me season tickets :) :) :)

Dadawg_77
03-01-2003, 07:48 PM
hey I drop cash on a partial plan so you out there on the weekends.

Wsoxmike59
03-02-2003, 08:51 AM
I placed an order for the Sox 7 plan and got the 1/2 Mon nights starting in June against Bost. 4 seats out in LF.....can't wait until I get them!

I also get about 4 games from a vendor at work each year, between that, and 1/2 price Pepsi Tuesdays, Opening Day, Elvis night, and Bobblehead promos, I'll probably end up out at Comiskey, uh I mean "The Cell" about 18-20 times this year.

TornLabrum
03-02-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Wsoxmike59
I placed an order for the Sox 7 plan and got the 1/2 Mon nights starting in June against Bost. 4 seats out in LF.....can't wait until I get them!

I also get about 4 games from a vendor at work each year, between that, and 1/2 price Pepsi Tuesdays, Opening Day, Elvis night, and Bobblehead promos, I'll probably end up out at Comiskey, uh I mean "The Cell" about 18-20 times this year.

I ordered a two-ticket Sox-7 package that covers most of the Monday night games, too, for my son's birthday/Christmas presents. (Boy does that make shopping easy!) I also got another one for myself that covers another 7 games. This will be the most games I've gone to since 2000.

kevingrt
03-02-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by nut_stock
another wise move would be for you too buy me season tickets :) :) :)

No need for that to be teal!

I want some too!

Hullett_Fan
03-03-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
Gene

I've got the "hit and run" plan - 27 weekday night games. I'll be in LF with a big group --- should be fun (if Sox do as well as we want them to do!).

:gulp:

maurice
03-03-2003, 11:04 AM
A buddy and I got a 27-game weekend package for the first time this year. We'll be sitting between Maggs and Crash/LTP.

gosox41
03-03-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
Gene

:reinsy

You committed for a full season? Wait until you see how quickly I dump salaries this season one my managment team helps make sure it underacheives.

kevingrt
03-03-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by gosox41
:reinsy

You committed for a full season? Wait until you see how quickly I dump salaries this season one my managment team helps make sure it underacheives.

I can see it coming Jeremiah!

rmusacch
03-03-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
I ordered a two-ticket Sox-7 package that covers most of the Monday night games, too, for my son's birthday/Christmas presents. (Boy does that make shopping easy!) I also got another one for myself that covers another 7 games. This will be the most games I've gone to since 2000.

What if he does not want to take you to the games that you bought him two tickets for? :)

Sad
03-03-2003, 02:37 PM
season tix would rule!
if I lived closer... maybe (ie. not in Michigan)
but then the wife would probably put all my stuff on the curb :o:

I signed up for SOX-7 this year, then I'll catch about 5-6 minor league games on the north side of town too :D:

cant wait for spring and baseball on my TV and radio
sometimes I even tune in Brewers games to see what's up
:gulp:

TornLabrum
03-03-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch
What if he does not want to take you to the games that you bought him two tickets for? :)

Believe me, there were numerous discussions about what games he could make it to. Of course, if he can't and gives me adequate notice, his goes at face value to the first person responding.

ewokpelts
03-06-2003, 07:00 PM
so.........uncle jerry thinks i'm a blubbering fool, eh? well, wait till he finds out my ticket rep gave me a free hat for buyingtix....hehehehehhe
Gen