PDA

View Full Version : Former Sox Army

SDSoxFan
02-28-2003, 01:41 PM
Hey fellas,

New and old poster here. Used to go by the name of Fisk72 among others few years back. Been on espn ever since, but nice to see familiar faces here like FWC and PHG.

Can anyone tell me if some of the old "Sox Army" members post here? I've seen bmr still is around, I was namely looking to see if Sony and I_ate_canada was also.

WinningUgly!
02-28-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by SDSoxFan
Hey fellas,

New and old poster here. Used to go by the name of Fisk72 among others few years back. Been on espn ever since, but nice to see familiar faces here like FWC and PHG.

Can anyone tell me if some of the old "Sox Army" members post here? I've seen bmr still is around, I was namely looking to see if Sony and I_ate_canada was also.

Welcome aboard SDSF! Sonnybonoskipro & I Ate Canada are both MIA, but the "Sox Army" lives on.

:army

voodoochile
02-28-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by SDSoxFan
Hey fellas,

Sonny and IAC haven't been around in a long time. I go by JustJim35 on the ESPN boards. There are others, but many of the names have changed, so they will have to tell you who they are themselves...

SDSoxFan
02-28-2003, 02:07 PM
Right on, thanks fellas.

I am now OEO_Magglio on the espn board, after I hit 1000 posts on my 3rd name, WinningUgly2003. Since I see there's already a Winning Ugly here, I thought I'd create a different name for WSI.

Looking forward to a great season.

Peace!