PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Rogers Salary Predictions Poll

PaleHoseGeorge
02-28-2003, 10:04 AM
Why should Scott Boras have all the fun? Here's your chance, too! Provided for your reference:

US$1,000,000 = 118,150,000 Japanese Yen

US$1,000,000 = 11,050,000 Mexican Pesos

How long should we wait before we can finally announce Scott Boras has COMPLETELY SCREWED OVER his client? :smile:

The big question now is whether Kenny will be paid in dollars or yen. Or how about Mexican pesos, *****!!!

Yeah, there's a huge market for Kenny Rogers. Scott Boras isn't whistling past the graveyard on this one. He is already shot in the head, dead, and buried.

Gee, couldn't happen to a nicer guy, too.

:gulp:

jeremyb1
02-28-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
How long should we wait before we can finally announce Scott Boras has COMPLETELY SCREWED OVER his client? :smile:

i think one could've safely made that claim two weeks ago.

moochpuppy
02-28-2003, 10:44 AM
I guess Scott Boras doesn't know that you never count your money, while you're sitin' at the table, that there'd be time enough for countin' when the dealins done.

:)

voodoochile
02-28-2003, 10:59 AM
$5.15/hour FF cook?

PHG, you dealing with Boras now? I thought you cut all contact with him out of loyalty to JR and the Sox.

Did you get a promotion to the grill? I know West and Daver will be happier if you just get someone to improve the coffee at this little hamburger shack. Personally, I would prefer to see Rogers mopping the floor - with Boras as the mop...

PaleHoseGeorge
02-28-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
$5.15/hour FF cook?

PHG, you dealing with Boras now? I thought you cut all contact with him out of loyalty to JR and the Sox.

Did you get a promotion to the grill? I know West and Daver will be happier if you just get someone to improve the coffee at this little hamburger shack. Personally, I would prefer to see Rogers mopping the floor - with Boras as the mop...

You're quite the sleuth, Voodoo. I guess the cat is out of the bag, so I might as well come clean about the behind-the-scene negotiations.

I'm pleased to announce that I have reached a tentative agreement with Scott Boras to bring Kenny Rogers on board here at PaleHose Burgers & Fries as our new french fry boy. At $5.15 per hour he'll be the highest paid member of our staff!

Final terms are currently stalled because Boras doesn't want the job as the "official mop" of PaleHose Burgers & Fries. However he has met his match for hard-nose negotiators. I suspect he'll fold any day now.

:gulp:

Hangar18
02-28-2003, 12:57 PM
Kenny Rogers on Frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss.....
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!