PDA

View Full Version : I'm founding the Aaron Rowand fan club


Spiff
08-14-2001, 09:02 PM
This guy had better be in the Sox future plans.

Bmr31
08-14-2001, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
This guy had better be in the Sox future plans.


I love this guy and id love to see him with the sox for the next 10-12 years....

Iguana775
08-14-2001, 10:45 PM
i beat you to it. i have been his #1 fan since he was called up. just ask danman. :)

Spiff
08-14-2001, 11:11 PM
Yes but you didn't actually found the Aaron Rowand Official Fan Club™. :)

FarWestChicago
08-14-2001, 11:15 PM
Yes but you didn't actually found the Aaron Rowand Official Fan Club™.

Uh oh, I hope yet another brawl doesn't break out. :)

danman31
08-14-2001, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Iguana775:
i beat you to it. i have been his #1 fan since he was called up. just ask danman.
:)

Ok, I'll back you on that.

Originally posted by Wh1teSox00:
Yes but you didn't actually found the Aaron Rowand Official Fan Club™.
:)

But Wh1teSox00 brings up a good point. This one could get ugly. There is only one way to settle this one, Celebrity Deathmatch! Though I hate to break it to you guys, neither of you are celebrities. Where is Miles Lane when you need him anyway?

P.S. That would be a cool tag.

Procol Harum
08-14-2001, 11:32 PM
Wait, wait...which of you is willing to have Aaron's love child? :)

Jerry_Manuel
08-14-2001, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by danman31
Sox00 brings up a good point. This one could get ugly. There is only one way to settle this one, Celebrity Deathmatch! Though I hate to break it to you guys, neither of you are celebrities. Where is Miles Lane when you need him anyway?

P.S. That would be a cool tag.

http://www.wxmi.com/entertainment/judgemillslane/images/img9.jpg
Let's Get It On!

danman31
08-14-2001, 11:47 PM
Beauty! Where did you find it?

Jerry_Manuel
08-14-2001, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by danman31
Beauty! Where did you find it?

I did a search for him on yahoo.
It's not a tag, that's up to West to decide if he thinks it should be.

FarWestChicago
08-14-2001, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


I did a search for him on yahoo.
It's not a tag, that's up to West to decide if he thinks it should be.

:millslane

Yeah, it's a tag, but you need to use your image editing software before uploading, young fella.

Jerry_Manuel
08-14-2001, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Yeah, it's a tag, but you need to use your image editing software before uploading, young fella.

Sorry West I didn't know.
I'll take care of it next time.

:sopranos
Yeah you better!

Spiff
08-15-2001, 12:00 AM
hahaha...i didn't really mean to make this big a deal. I was just making a point that he was really good. You can have the #1 Aaron Rowand Fan title.

Iguana775
08-15-2001, 08:49 AM
lol. ok. you got me there. since you are founder and hence, prez, can i be vice?? :)

but, the death match idea does sound like fun. lol.

Iguana775
08-15-2001, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Procol Harum
Wait, wait...which of you is willing to have Aaron's love child? :)

it's all you WS. lol :)