PDA

View Full Version : Frank should channel "it" into his bat.........

Medford Bobby
02-24-2003, 12:47 AM
:angry: Frank has got to channel this crappy "I'm stll not gettin' my respected dues" into his freakin' bat. He should be lucky the Sox just didn't eat his contract and let him go. I saw his stuff on WGN Sat night and Tonight (Sunday) that Frank still grippin' :whiner: over contract, Kernerko comments, etc. Either Frank channels his "I've got a lifestlye to maintain" or he will be selling :gulp: Old Stlye at Wriggleman Field. :?: Now don't get me wrong, I am still a huge Big Hurt fan, may even surpass Dick Allen as All-time favourite, but I wish he'd get it all together this year as this for sure will be his final year here. Now you may call me a trader on this call :?: but I'd like to see Frank traded to the Cups and let Dusty get in his :angry: crawl, I mean he could put up with Barry Bones (let's face it, Jerry is Gahndi in a Sox cap when it comes to dealin' with Frank) and let Frank get back his Hall of Fame numbers in that Urinal Bandbox on the Nord side......ok :) NOW I FEEL BETTER>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :D:

:lynch&mcfail "Boy I finally got a look at the back of one of your baseball cards.......geeeezzzz!"

Bmr31
02-24-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Medford Bobby
:angry: Frank has got to channel this crappy "I'm stll not gettin' my respected dues" into his freakin' bat. He should be lucky the Sox just didn't eat his contract and let him go. I saw his stuff on WGN Sat night and Tonight (Sunday) that Frank still grippin' :whiner: over contract, Kernerko comments, etc. Either Frank channels his "I've got a lifestlye to maintain" or he will be selling :gulp: Old Stlye at Wriggleman Field. :?: Now don't get me wrong, I am still a huge Big Hurt fan, may even surpass Dick Allen as All-time favourite, but I wish he'd get it all together this year as this for sure will be his final year here. Now you may call me a trader on this call :?: but I'd like to see Frank traded to the Cups and let Dusty get in his :angry: crawl, I mean he could put up with Barry Bones (let's face it, Jerry is Gahndi in a Sox cap when it comes to dealin' with Frank) and let Frank get back his Hall of Fame numbers in that Urinal Bandbox on the Nord side......ok :) NOW I FEEL BETTER>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :D:

:lynch&mcfail "Boy I finally got a look at the back of one of your baseball cards.......geeeezzzz!"

I AM betting against him bouncing back, but I hope I am wrong. Hes mentally weak.

Medford Bobby
02-24-2003, 01:03 AM
Yea that's the thing that gets me too, is his mental :whiner: state to still act :(: this way and HE ShOULD SAY, "You know what, I'm not happy with the Frank Thomas of the last 5 years, and I should kick :angry: ass and actually earn my money and bring a WS trophy to Chicago, Nuff said".......I really think if he has a shi**y :angry: April, would the wheels come off totally and be released????. Now let's say the club is doin' great and Frank sucks, will it be a distraction :?: as the team progresses in to the early summer....I'm mean they are so many scenarios here that makes you wonder what, or how all this will play out. : :?:

Bmr31
02-24-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Medford Bobby
Yea that's the thing that gets me too, is his mental :whiner: state to still act :(: this way and HE ShOULD SAY, "You know what, I'm not happy with the Frank Thomas of the last 5 years, and I should kick :angry: ass and actually earn my money and bring a WS trophy to Chicago, Nuff said".......I really think if he has a shi**y :angry: April, would the wheels come off totally and be released????. Now let's say the club is doin' great and Frank sucks, will it be a distraction :?: as the team progresses in to the early summer....I'm mean they are so many scenarios here that makes you wonder what, or how all this will play out. : :?:

I was hopeful until i saw his comments. This guy is a joke man. He doesnt take accountability for anything. What a baby.....

WinningUgly!
02-24-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Bmr31
I was hopeful until i saw his comments. This guy is a joke man. He doesnt take accountability for anything. What a baby.....

He's right about eveything he said...just wrong for saying it.

Bmr31
02-24-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
He's right about eveything he said...just wrong for saying it.

Hes not right about crap. What does he expect for hitting .250 and having the reputation of a clubhouse cancer? Millions? What he needs to do is drop that subject and grow ****ing up....

WinningUgly!
02-24-2003, 01:41 AM
Hes not right about crap. What does he expect for hitting .250 and having the reputation of a clubhouse cancer? Millions? What he needs to do is drop that subject and grow ****ing up....

I agree that he needs to just drop the subject, but what did he say that was not true?

Bmr31
02-24-2003, 01:43 AM
I agree that he needs to just drop the subject, but what did he say that was not true?

Whats not true? He doesnt deserve more respect or money. Hes a baby, who doesnt give a crap about winning or his team......

WinningUgly!
02-24-2003, 02:06 AM
Whats not true? He doesnt deserve more respect or money. Hes a baby, who doesnt give a crap about winning or his team......

I don't know...he owns nearly every offensive record in team history, but had a down season last year (even though his power numbers were still decent), while coming back from a major injury. He does deserve some respect for what he has done & is still able to do. I can understand why he'd be upset about losing out on that much money.
"It [ticked] me off a little bit," Thomas said. "I've given this organization everything, even on the contract situations. I could have been the highest-paid player a couple of times but I never wanted it. I wanted to leave money free for other players so we can win. It's no fun to lose every day.
I wouldn't say he "doesn't give a crap about winning or his team."

Bmr31
02-24-2003, 02:09 AM
I don't know...he owns nearly every offensive record in team history, but had a down season last year (even though his power numbers were still decent), while coming back from a major injury. He does deserve some respect for what he has done & is still able to do. I can understand why he'd be upset about losing out on that much money.

I wouldn't say he "doesn't give a crap about winning or his team."

I dunno man, my new training teaches me to not judge, but its hard with this guy.....

WinningUgly!
02-24-2003, 02:14 AM
I dunno man, my new training teaches me to not judge, but its hard with this guy..... *****! :)

Have fun in Italy. :gulp:

Bmr31
02-24-2003, 02:18 AM
*****! :)

Have fun in Italy. :gulp:

Thanks man. :gulp: I have the next 11 days off. I've already started "celebrating". :gulp: