PDA

View Full Version : Hello Hello

bighurt93
02-23-2003, 10:33 PM
Hello hello,
I have been sox fan since the tender age of 7 when I recieved my first Frank Thomas baseball card. Let me start out by saying that I first started browsing this forum when it was part of the rivals network, and since then I have fell in love with it. Some may ask '' Well if you love it so much why don't you post?'' well to answer that question there are 3 reasons. First of wich I am still a youngin (High school senior, I believe I was in 8th grade when I fund this forum). Second is that I have never really had much time with sports and such, and third is that I am a terriable typer, heck its taken me 10 minutes to type this much already :)

I will talk a little about myself since this seems like a close knit community. As stated before I am a HS senior in wisconsin. I play football, Basketball, and golf. The Big Hurt is my favorite sox player. Even up here in Wisconsin I have to deal with Cubbie Cool-Aid. Some of my favorite soxs memories are the sox coming back from that huge deficite to cubs last year( that game also banked me 20 bucks) and my first opprotunity(sp) to see the sox at old county stadium. This year is probably the most amped I have been for a season yet. I almost fainted when we traded for Bartolo, and the maturation of Garland and Wright just have me doing jumping jacks until opening day.

In closing I hope that you all will recieve me well, and I hope to contribute to the threads with some hopefully insightful opinons.

WinningUgly!
02-23-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by bighurt93
Hello hello,
I have been sox fan since the tender age of 7 when I recieved my first Frank Thomas baseball card. Let me start out by saying that I first started browsing this forum when it was part of the rivals network, and since then I have fell in love with it. Some may ask '' Well if you love it so much why don't you post?'' well to answer that question there are 3 reasons. First of wich I am still a youngin (High school senior, I believe I was in 8th grade when I fund this forum). Second is that I have never really had much time with sports and such, and third is that I am a terriable typer, heck its taken me 10 minutes to type this much already :)

I will talk a little about myself since this seems like a close knit community. As stated before I am a HS senior in wisconsin. I play football, Basketball, and golf. The Big Hurt is my favorite sox player. Even up here in Wisconsin I have to deal with Cubbie Cool-Aid. Some of my favorite soxs memories are the sox coming back from that huge deficite to cubs last year( that game also banked me 20 bucks) and my first opprotunity(sp) to see the sox at old county stadium. This year is probably the most amped I have been for a season yet. I almost fainted when we traded for Bartolo, and the maturation of Garland and Wright just have me doing jumping jacks until opening day.

In closing I hope that you all will recieve me well, and I hope to contribute to the threads with some hopefully insightful opinons.

What? With all of the former White Sox there, how can you not be a Brewers fan? :D:

Welcome aboard bh93!

Bmr31
02-23-2003, 10:38 PM
Hello hello,

Welcome, and please post more often.

TheBigHurt
02-23-2003, 10:49 PM
The Big Hurt is my favorite sox player. .

WELL THANK YOU

Bmr31
02-23-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt
WELL THANK YOU

LOL, freak. :D: :gulp:

TheBigHurt
02-23-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31
LOL, freak. :D: :gulp:

see this is really why im going to miss you(comment wise)...................

BE GOOD

drink to that

Stoky44
02-23-2003, 11:22 PM
Welcome aboard. Glad to see that there are young people like me (I am 19) who are die hard fans.

ilovemags30
02-23-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Stoky44
Welcome aboard. Glad to see that there are young people like me (I am 19) who are die hard fans.

I HEAR YA ON THAT :D: