PDA

View Full Version : I cant wait...

Bmr31
02-23-2003, 07:18 PM
....until there is something to talk about, like a sox victory. Frank Thomas news is a little old... :gulp:

TheBigHurt
02-23-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31
....until there is something to talk about, like a sox victory. Frank Thomas news is a little old... :gulp:

yeah well just hang it wait till March 31st :gulp: there ya go

RedPinStripes
02-23-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt
yeah well just hang it wait till March 31st :gulp: there ya go

I'll have plenty to talk about on the 14th. It's only pre-season, but there will be baseball on tv!

WinningUgly!
02-23-2003, 08:36 PM

I hear ya...this time of year kinda sucks. Baseball's back, but until the end of March, the results are basically meaningless.

Daver
02-23-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
I hear ya...this time of year kinda sucks.

Not at all,we have the start of the NASCAR season,congratulations to Dale Jarrett for winning the Subway 400.

:redneck

FanOf14
02-23-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by daver
Not at all,we have the start of the NASCAR season,congratulations to Dale Jarrett for winning the Subway 400.

That "dude" hit my guy twice today! :angry: Oh well, I just hope Jeff Burton can turn it around...this year is starting out how all of last year went for him...

Daver
02-23-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by FanOf14
That "dude" hit my guy twice today! :angry: Oh well, I just hope Jeff Burton can turn it around...this year is starting out how all of last year went for him...

How do you think I feel,I am a Kyle Petty fan..........

:)

TheBigHurt
02-23-2003, 09:40 PM
I hear ya...this time of year kinda sucks. Baseball's back, but until the end of March, the results are basically meaningless.

yeah thats true but its fun to watch the new guys

chisox06
02-23-2003, 09:55 PM

And the start of the CART season, congrats to Paul Tracy, gonna be a great year!

Bmr31
02-23-2003, 09:59 PM
Not that anyone here really cares, lol, but I wont be around for the next two weeks. I am heading across sea, to Italy.

RKMeibalane
02-23-2003, 10:01 PM
Not that anyone here really cares, lol, but I wont be around for the next two weeks. I am heading across sea, to Italy.

Have a safe trip. I'm sure you won't miss much, just the usual bickering and fighting that goes on here. :D:

Bmr31
02-23-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
Have a safe trip. I'm sure you won't miss much, just the usual bickering and fighting that goes on here. :D:

Thanks, I really need to get away. I will get back just in time for the Ncaa tournie and spring training. I picked a good time to go.

Daver
02-23-2003, 10:06 PM

Have a good trip,and if you make it to Milan go have dinner at Guiseppes,the silverware doesn't match but the food is top notch.

Bmr31
02-23-2003, 10:07 PM
Have a good trip,and if you make it to Milan go have dinner at Guiseppes,the silverware doesn't match but the food is top notch.

I am going to visit my sister, in Naples. Is that close?

Daver
02-23-2003, 10:16 PM
I am going to visit my sister, in Naples. Is that close?

No Milan is at the oher end of the country,the northern end,it is closer to Germany.

Bmr31
02-23-2003, 10:18 PM
No Milan is at the oher end of the country,the northern end,it is closer to Germany.

Oh well bro, I will drink a beer for you, then. :gulp:

TheBigHurt
02-23-2003, 10:54 PM
BMR, have a good trip....ill miss arguing with you :D:

and while your in italy say hi to my Grandpa's Dad....that is all

FanOf14
02-24-2003, 08:54 AM
How do you think I feel,I am a Kyle Petty fan..........

Probably the same my bf felt last year cheering for the 21 car! (Note: He likes the w=Wood brothers not Sadler and was thrilled to see Rudd, a consumate racer take the 21 as his new ride!)

WinningUgly!
02-24-2003, 09:16 AM

I've actually started watching a little bit of NASCAR the last few years, but watching 43 cars (or whatever it is) making a left turn all day gets old. :D:

FanOf14
02-24-2003, 09:29 AM
I've actually started watching a little bit of NASCAR the last few years, but watching 43 cars (or whatever it is) making a left turn all day gets old. :D:

That's what I thought at first, but I've been watching for 2+ seasons now and once you catch on to a driver or team, it gets more exciting. I have to admit that the crashes are my favorite, as long as #99 isn't involved!! :D: The interesting part of the crashes is when they are really bad and the guy gets up and walks away (never want to see someone hurt) and then they explain how the safety gear protected him and what caused the crash.

duke of dorwood
02-24-2003, 09:57 AM
Kyle Petty has been more competitive the last 2 years-hang in with your guy. I've been a fan since 1997-and have 2 tickets for both Bristol TN races this year. And "the dude" is NASCAR's answer to the Cubs-media darling-never does anything.

FanOf14
02-24-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
Kyle Petty has been more competitive the last 2 years-hang in with your guy. I've been a fan since 1997-and have 2 tickets for both Bristol TN races this year. And "the dude" is NASCAR's answer to the Cubs-media darling-never does anything.

Which dude are you referring to? I personally think Jr and Gordon fit that role better, they get away with alot of crap, but at least win some races here and there. Burton has won some races, but was in a major funk last year, it didn't help they (Rousch Racing) were using his car to experiment on last year.

chisox06
02-24-2003, 04:20 PM

lol, dont get me started! (daver knows all about it)

Stoky44
02-24-2003, 07:57 PM
I can't wait until opening day, but I wouldn't mind a spring training game at least.