PDA

View Full Version : All Star Game Tickets

Stoky44
02-20-2003, 09:06 AM
I know that individual game tickets go on sale March 8, but does anybody know when indivdual tickets for the all star game go on sale. All I see the sox push is for season ticket folders. I would love to be a season ticket holder, but I am 19 and in college (NO $). But I still will pay to go see the all star game, if anybody knows anything, I could sure use the help.

THANKS

oh yeah anybody have a clue of the prices???

hold2dibber
02-20-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Stoky44
I know that individual game tickets go on sale March 8, but does anybody know when indivdual tickets for the all star game go on sale. All I see the sox push is for season ticket folders. I would love to be a season ticket holder, but I am 19 and in college (NO $). But I still will pay to go see the all star game, if anybody knows anything, I could sure use the help.

THANKS

oh yeah anybody have a clue of the prices???

I'm not even certain that there will be any All Star tickets made available to the general public. At the very least, I think it depends on how many get eaten up by season ticket holders (both full package and weekend/holiday package holders get first dibs). To my knowledge, there has been no announcement yet on the issue of All Star ticket sales to the general public.

dllrbll7
02-20-2003, 10:22 AM
Last year in Milwaukee i believe they held a lottery for the general public to get tickets. I have seen them available already on one ticket brokers site starting prices were $350 just for the game and in the upper deck. I am in the same boat as you(college kid no$$) but am hoping to somehow get my hands on a ticket without paying 350 to sit in the upper deck.

pudge
02-20-2003, 12:22 PM
Yeah, I've lived in a couple different cities when the All-Star game came to town, and it's impossible to get tickets. I highly suggest you grab a few friends and purchase a season ticket plan, then fight over who gets the All-Star tickets.

HITMEN OF 77
02-20-2003, 12:31 PM
That's about the only idea that is goign to work....teamwork in buying the season ticket plan. Make a deal with your friends, you go see the All-Star game they get the dibs on the ALC and WS tickets..??..

FarmerAndy
02-20-2003, 02:33 PM
For awhile I felt that I had to go because it was going to be at Comiskey. But the more I think about it, I'd rather go to one more regular season White Sox game that counts in the standings than pay all of that money to sit in the upper deck at the All Star Game. I'll be excited to go to the fan convention and all of that kinda stuff, but I'll just watch the All Star Game at home and enjoy seeing the southside get some recognition on national T.V.

Foulke You
02-20-2003, 02:37 PM
The ticket rep at the Sox that I talked to said that there will be a lottery held for a limited amount of All Star Game tickets sometime in March. No date has been announced yet. I'll probably try my luck with the lottery.

dademz1
02-21-2003, 06:10 PM
The one good thing is that you can get tix for All Star Sunday (Old Timers/Prospects game) pretty easily as most dont' fly into until Monday, I went to the Sunday deal in Milw. last year, and it was fun, to be honest with you, I paid like $30 for two tix, you get the tix in a strip so, not all go and they try to dump the tix they arent' using on EBAY