PDA

View Full Version : when do we start raisin' a ruckus?


my5thbench
02-20-2003, 06:08 AM
the pitchers are all in & HEALTHY, Cooper seems to be in control,
a couple of big names added to the Sox staff............position
players start working out Saturday, all healthy I hope. Can we
start raisin' hell yet?

let's party like it's 1959

2003 go go Soxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm pumped

hose
02-20-2003, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by my5thbench
the pitchers are all in & HEALTHY, Cooper seems to be in control,
a couple of big names added to the Sox staff............position
players start working out Saturday, all healthy I hope. Can we
start raisin' hell yet?

let's party like it's 1959

2003 go go Soxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm pumped


HELL YEAH

pudge
02-20-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by my5thbench


let's party like it's 1959



That's a sweet slogan. I'm going with that this season!

TheBigHurt
02-20-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by pudge
That's a sweet slogan. I'm going with that this season!

do you mind if a 3rd person copy's it??????? :D:

czalgosz
02-20-2003, 12:37 PM
Could you describe the ruckus, sir?

voodoochile
02-20-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz
Could you describe the ruckus, sir?

Well they were partying like it was 1959 and then someone set off the airraid sirens. Next thing I know there were hippies everywhere and since they don't even exist until the mid-60's you can understand my confusion...

:)

Hangar18
02-20-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by my5thbench


let's party like it's 1959



thats a good line 5th Bench. Look for the Media to totally Ignore
this storyline when the Sox are in 1st this year.

dllrbll7
02-20-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by my5thbench

let's party like it's 1959


Im may not have been around in 1959 but im always ready for a party. Sounds like a good catch phrase to me, maybe we should email it to sox marketing because they havent seemed to come out with a new one this year yet.

Iwritecode
02-20-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Well they were partying like it was 1959 and then someone set off the airraid sirens. Next thing I know there were hippies everywhere and since they don't even exist until the mid-60's you can understand my confusion...

:)

So in other words, you completely lost track of time between 1959 and the mid-60's???

:)

kingpin_rcs
02-20-2003, 02:20 PM
Hopefully we can party more like it's 1917.

Foulke You
02-20-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by kingpin_rcs
Hopefully we can party more like it's 1917.

Right on! :D:

czalgosz
02-20-2003, 03:07 PM
sigh... noone got my Breakfast Club reference. I should start referencing things that happened less than 20 years ago...

Chisox353014
02-20-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz
sigh... noone got my Breakfast Club reference. I should start referencing things that happened less than 20 years ago...

Oh I got your reference. It was demented and sad, but social. :cool:

voodoochile
02-20-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz
sigh... noone got my Breakfast Club reference. I should start referencing things that happened less than 20 years ago...

No, but I thought it was funny anyway...

And yes, I have no recollection of those years, but since I was born in 1963, it isn't all that surprising...

Hangar18
02-20-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by kingpin_rcs
Hopefully we can party more like it's 1917.

HEH HEH.

nut_stock
02-20-2003, 03:59 PM
The question is, Would Daley sound the sirens in 2003 if the Sox won the pennant?

Hangar18
02-20-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by nut_stock
The question is, Would Daley sound the sirens in 2003 if the Sox won the pennant?

He better. Its what his Old Man would've wanted

dllrbll7
02-20-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by nut_stock
The question is, Would Daley sound the sirens in 2003 if the Sox won the pennant?

Are there still sirens in existance?

Chisox353014
02-20-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by nut_stock
The question is, Would Daley sound the sirens in 2003 if the Sox won the pennant?

Yes......if he wants the entire city to freak out thinking it's a terrorist attack.

my5thbench
02-20-2003, 05:23 PM
hey I danced with my Mom at the end of that 11 to zip win over
the Dodgers in '59, Dad was outta' town...to hell with the
6 1/2 ounce bottle of coca cola I guzzled that day.... I'm
sippin' a big ol' glass of Scotch on the rocks this October
when our Sox win a World Series game


party like it's 1959

2003 go go Soxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pudge
02-20-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by kingpin_rcs
Hopefully we can party more like it's 1917.

But then in two years, Konerko will ring-lead six others into throwing the 2005 World Series, Magglio will be involved, despite hitting .360 with four dingers in the Series, and Crede will be tossed out of the game for knowing about the scam, but not telling anyone.