PDA

View Full Version : Old Comiskey Souvenirs

dllrbll7
02-18-2003, 11:08 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knew of anyone who is selling any artifacts from old comiskey i.e. bricks/seats. I know i had seen some bricks at the garage sale at soxfest like 2-3 yrs ago but i havent been able to make it to any of the other garage sales since.

Hullett_Fan
02-19-2003, 10:15 AM
They'll probably be selling pieces of the old park at the Garage sale in mid-March. It's at US Cellular Field. Check out WhiteSox.com

Don't know of any other sources...sorry.

LuvSox
02-19-2003, 10:17 AM
Bricks were on sale this year, bought one myself. Some guy on Ebay was selling a seat a few days ago, the bidding had reached almost $300, I think. No, don't know of anywhere else. Maybe the garage sale on Mar. 8, the day tix go on sale.

dllrbll7
02-19-2003, 01:25 PM
Ya im hoping to make it out to the garage sale and i figured all the seats would be goin for acouple hundred bucks, too bad they arent sold for $25 a piece anymore like the year after they tore down the park.

Foulke You
02-19-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by dllrbll7
Ya im hoping to make it out to the garage sale and i figured all the seats would be goin for acouple hundred bucks, too bad they arent sold for $25 a piece anymore like the year after they tore down the park.

Now they sell small wood panels from the seats for $25. Saw them at last year's garage sale and this year's Sox Fest. Bricks go for around $20.

alohafri
02-19-2003, 03:50 PM
(from Mrs. Aloha)

I have an authentic brick from the old Chicago Stadium (now the United Center) along with a little plaque. I'm looking to trade it for a brick from old Comiskey. Please email Alohafri@aol.com if interested.