PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Info

basilesox
02-18-2003, 10:16 PM
I was wondering if anybody could help me out with some ticket information. This is the first year that I am buying tickets the day they go on sale and would like to know how to go about buying tix. I noticed on the cub's website (also trying to get cubs-sox tix at wrigley) that they list detailed info, and state that tickets will go on sale at Wrigley at 8 and online at 10. Will it be the same at Comiskey (aka US cellular field)? Also, does anybody know what the convenience charge is if you order online at tickets.com (per ticket). And finally, I have heard that All-Star tickets (if still available) might be released on a different date. Does anybody have any info on that one? I appreciate any help.

dllrbll7
02-18-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by basilesox
I was wondering if anybody could help me out with some ticket information. This is the first year that I am buying tickets the day they go on sale and would like to know how to go about buying tix. I noticed on the cub's website (also trying to get cubs-sox tix at wrigley) that they list detailed info, and state that tickets will go on sale at Wrigley at 8 and online at 10. Will it be the same at Comiskey (aka US cellular field)? Also, does anybody know what the convenience charge is if you order online at tickets.com (per ticket). And finally, I have heard that All-Star tickets (if still available) might be released on a different date. Does anybody have any info on that one? I appreciate any help.

In previous years i have gotten my tickets online the day they went on sale but i didnt seem to get that good of seats so they may go on sale earlier at comiskey but i dont think so. The service charge is usally about $3-$4 per ticket.

Hangar18
02-19-2003, 09:13 AM
Every team sells their tickets at different times.
you would have to go to each teams website to find the exact date. online/phone ordering is expensive. I usually just do the
phone thing. All Star tix will go on sale later....