PDA

View Full Version : Vote WSI the best baseball site on the 'net!

hsnterprize
02-18-2003, 11:13 AM
HEY SOX FANS!!!!!

I found a link to a site that allows you to vote for the best baseball-related sites on the internet. I checked it out, and I think there needs to be some major representation from us White Sox fans, and put WhiteSoxInteractive.com on the map. Of course, we know it's the best site out there, but it's time to let the world know who we are. If there is a chance for Sox fans to be taken seriously, here's a chance to help that cause.

The site is called, "BaseballTop100.com", and here's the link to it...

http://www.baseballtop100.com/top100/upload/index.php?act=idx

White Sox fans, it's time to let our voices be heard. Let's make some noise!!!!!

FanOf14
02-18-2003, 11:20 AM
I voted! :)

Vote early, vote often - I did!!

moochpuppy
02-18-2003, 11:27 AM
Sox Army ready to be recalled?

Hangar18
02-18-2003, 11:38 AM
How does one vote?? Im there now, and theres no box to check or anything like that...

moochpuppy
02-18-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
How does one vote?? Im there now, and theres no box to check or anything like that...

Click on the ranking bar on the right. I small window pops up to rank the site.

FanOf14
02-18-2003, 11:46 AM
If you click on the arrow next to it on the left, you can vote that way as well.

hsnterprize
02-18-2003, 11:47 AM

To vote on the site, you click on the munber on the left side of the margin next to where the link for WSI is. The sites are listed in the order of how many votes they have. Don't click on the title of the site, because you'll be forwarded to the site itself. Anyway, after you click on the number, you'll see a small box in the middle of your screen. Under the box, you'll see "vote for this site". Click on that. You see another screen with a line on the top saying "Click HERE to vote for White Sox Interactive." Obviously, click on that, and you're vote will be registered.

dllrbll7
02-18-2003, 12:09 PM
We need the logo or something put on there. I looked right over it on first glance.

moochpuppy
02-18-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by dllrbll7
We need the logo or something put on there. I looked right over it on first glance.

PHG, FWC, Daver, voodoo....can you guys do something about this?

SoxRulecubsdrool
02-18-2003, 03:22 PM
Do it the Chicago way!
Vote Early and Often!

:gulp:

Jjav829
02-18-2003, 03:25 PM
Damn, we're already up to 8th and close to taking over 7th. :smile:

chisox06
02-18-2003, 04:41 PM
just dropped my vote and I think were tied for sixth now

FanOf14
02-18-2003, 04:55 PM
What's the "votes out" column all about?

Hangar18
02-18-2003, 04:57 PM
I voted. I also took a moment to say something nice about WSI too.

Dadawg_77
02-18-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by FanOf14

Not sure, but from the looks of it the rate scale is used ti weigh the votes "Votes", and number of votes is the number of people who have rated the site.

WhiteSoxWinner
02-18-2003, 11:04 PM
If I read it right, it looks like we are now at fifth!! Keep marching soldiers!!!

doublem23
02-19-2003, 12:07 AM
We're 1 behind 3rd place now.

dllrbll7
02-19-2003, 12:37 AM
I voted! :)

Vote early, vote often - I did!!

Tryin to vote often but it seems like it only counts the first one but i could be wrong. If i went and deleted all my cookies it may help but it seems we may not even need to vote that often with the response we have gotten.

FanOf14
02-19-2003, 08:10 AM
I can't tell either how it is counting the votes..I still don't get that "votes out" column.

Third place - Woohoo!!!

SoxRulecubsdrool
02-19-2003, 09:17 AM
I went there late last night just before I was shutting down and tried voting again. I think it actually took a vote away unless someone else was voting against us at the same time. Or number of votes dropped. It may be that you vote once, it counts. Vote again and it removes your original vote. Make any sense? Anyone else notice this?

ode to veeck
02-19-2003, 10:07 AM
I missed us a couple of times looking through the list, but there we were way up in third place, with about 1/2 the votes of #1 and #2

Let's get those WSI precint workers out there!

SoxRulecubsdrool
02-19-2003, 11:45 AM
Looking good!
We even got a reply from the site administrator on the post.

Foulke You
02-19-2003, 11:49 AM
I voted. WSI army in full force.

FanOf14
02-19-2003, 11:52 AM
I got a kick out of a couple of the replies. Good to see WSI getting more publicity.

gogosoxgogo
02-19-2003, 05:03 PM
I can't tell either how it is counting the votes..I still don't get that "votes out" column.

Third place - Woohoo!!!

Votes out is how many times people click on the link to go to White Sox Interactive from the top 100 list.

gogosoxgogo
02-19-2003, 05:07 PM
Hey, whoever put this site on that list, you might want to put the banner ad for WSI there. It will make us more visible to people voting, and more attractive to click on.

TheBigHurt
02-19-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by gogosoxgogo
Hey, whoever put this site on that list, you might want to put the banner ad for WSI there. It will make us more visible to people voting, and more attractive to click on.

yeah even when we were 3rd before reading this thread i had trouble finding WSI since there was no banner

go WSI army

gogosoxgogo
02-19-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt
yeah even when we were 3rd before reading this thread i had trouble finding WSI since there was no banner

go WSI army

same here, that's why I made the recommendation.

hsnterprize
02-19-2003, 09:52 PM

I wish I knew how to do it. But I've been burnt too many times whenever I copy/paste stuff from this site to others. I didn't want a "flaming skull" logo associated with WSI. If I knew how, I'd at least put on a "Flying Sock" logo.

Hey Daver...can you hook a brotha' up?

Daver
02-19-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by hsnterprize
I wish I knew how to do it. But I've been burnt too many times whenever I copy/paste stuff from this site to others. I didn't want a "flaming skull" logo associated with WSI. If I knew how, I'd at least put on a "Flying Sock" logo.

Hey Daver...can you hook a brotha' up?

I'll see what I can do.
:)

hsnterprize
02-20-2003, 06:07 AM

Here's an explanation of the "votes in" and "votes out" on the site courtesy of the host site for BaseballTop100.com, ITWebSolution.com...

It works through a democratic voting system where visitors "vote" for a sites. Three factors determine an accounts rank on the Top 100 list:

"Votes Out" - are votes from the Baseball Top 100 site to external web sites.
"Vote In" - are votes from external sites into the Baseball Top 100 where visitors are asked to vote or enter without voting for the site they were referred from. BaseballTop100.com provides simple code for webmasters to place on their sites to earn Votes In.
"Rating" - each visitor can rate sites and provide their comments per each web site.

Hopefully, that'll clear up any confusion.

hsnterprize
02-20-2003, 06:31 AM
Hey boss...first of all, thanks for the banner picture. I tried to send it in, but that site needs an actual URL link to the site. I tried to send them an attach link from my computer, but it wasn't accepted. There is no attach option to the banner submissions, and I can't really find a way to concact their host site to ask them about it.

So...if you, or any of the webmasters can send me an actual URL link to one of your banners, I'll send it in as soon as I get it. I was able to add some text to the site name, but no picture...at least not yet. Thanks.

gogosoxgogo
02-20-2003, 05:10 PM
Hey boss...first of all, thanks for the banner picture. I tried to send it in, but that site needs an actual URL link to the site. I tried to send them an attach link from my computer, but it wasn't accepted. There is no attach option to the banner submissions, and I can't really find a way to concact their host site to ask them about it.

So...if you, or any of the webmasters can send me an actual URL link to one of your banners, I'll send it in as soon as I get it. I was able to add some text to the site name, but no picture...at least not yet. Thanks.

Just find one you like, right click on it, go to properties, and copy the URL.

gogosoxgogo
02-20-2003, 05:11 PM
Here's an explanation of the "votes in" and "votes out" on the site courtesy of the host site for BaseballTop100.com, ITWebSolution.com...

It works through a democratic voting system where visitors "vote" for a sites. Three factors determine an accounts rank on the Top 100 list:

"Vote In" - are votes from external sites into the Baseball Top 100 where visitors are asked to vote or enter without voting for the site they were referred from. BaseballTop100.com provides simple code for webmasters to place on their sites to earn Votes In.
"Rating" - each visitor can rate sites and provide their comments per each web site.

Might I suggest that you give us a link for the 'votes in'?

Daver
02-20-2003, 05:18 PM
Just find one you like, right click on it, go to properties, and copy the URL.

You'll get a nasty surprise if you do that.............

gogosoxgogo
02-20-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by daver
You'll get a nasty surprise if you do that.............

Nice touch, though I must say that I was expecting nastier...

idseer
02-20-2003, 05:40 PM

i appreciate the try but frankly that doesn't help. what does "votes from the Baseball Top 100 site to external web sites" mean?

votes in is pretty obvious.

doublem23
02-20-2003, 06:41 PM
I think you can revote after a day or so... I've voted for WSI like 5 times now.

gogosoxgogo
02-20-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by idseer

i appreciate the try but frankly that doesn't help. what does "votes from the Baseball Top 100 site to external web sites" mean?

Votes out is how many times people click on the link to go to White Sox Interactive from the top 100 list.

Dadawg_77
02-20-2003, 09:01 PM
Since I don't see an offical link any where, WSi is getting the support without getting people jump to that site? Damn impressive to get thrid without a thrid of the vote.

WinningUgly!
02-20-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
Since I don't see an offical link any where, WSi is getting the support without getting people jump to that site? Damn impressive to get thrid without a thrid of the vote.

Make that 2nd place! :D:

2 Sox sites in the top 10.

hsnterprize
02-21-2003, 06:15 AM
Hey guys...

I'm thankful that you voted like you did. As of now, this site is in 2nd place, and not too far away from 1st. This just confirms that we Sox fans are passionate about our team, and we're wanting people to know that in spite of the heavy Cub-led influence in the Chicago and national press, we will not be ignored or denied. In fact, another Sox-related fans site is in the top 10. We should pump that up too.

I personally want to thank the site administrators and such for allowing me to pot this site on BaseballTop100.com. Thanks also for the URL banner link, Daver...you da' man. Like I've said before...I'm a fan just like you. I like to hoot and holler about the White Sox just like any other fan out there. Keep on voting...we'll make it to #1 sooner or later.

gogosoxgogo
02-21-2003, 07:13 AM
I noticed that a certain other Sox site saw this thread and copied us...

hsnterprize
02-21-2003, 08:32 AM
I noticed that a certain other Sox site saw this thread and copied us...

To tell you the truth, I checked out that site, and it almost looks like WSI. And, some of the posters on "the other Sox fans site" have some pretty scathing things to say about this one.

I don't think that site will rise as high as this one, but we can't be careless about it. This site is pretty neat. It deserves to be among the top...if not the best on the poll...

WinningUgly!
02-21-2003, 08:59 AM
Addict Sports is now enjoying 2nd place.

:) http://www.baseballtop100.com/top100/upload/skin/s1/images/num1.gif :)

thecell
02-21-2003, 09:09 AM
First place! woohoo!

hsnterprize
02-21-2003, 09:19 AM
Somebody shoot off some fireworks!!! Get Nancy Faust on the organ!!!! It's time to celebrate!!!!

We already knew this site is #1...but it's good for others to see that now. Now...let's keep it that way!!!!

Bmr31
02-21-2003, 11:49 AM
Was I the only one who voted like 30 times? :D:

voodoochile
02-21-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31
Was I the only one who voted like 30 times? :D:

I didn't realize you could do that. I suppose if you kept clearing your cookies - or traveling around between public liabrary computers (heck, you could vote 6 times at each location in theory).

My money's on Soxnet to win this thing. They really seem to want it badly...

moochpuppy
02-21-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

Oh, are they the egomaniacs? :D:

Hangar18
02-21-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
Oh, are they the egomaniacs? :D:

I read that. confusing.

Bmr31
02-21-2003, 12:32 PM
I didn't realize you could do that. I suppose if you kept clearing your cookies - or traveling around between public liabrary computers (heck, you could vote 6 times at each location in theory).

I didnt do anything but keep voting over and over, and it took all my votes. :?:

Jjav829
02-21-2003, 12:34 PM
Well as they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Woohoo! 1st place! Getting into the top 5 was easy but those last few spots took some time.

Jjav829
02-21-2003, 12:36 PM
I didnt do anything but keep voting over and over, and it took all my votes. :?:

It takes your vote but I don't think it counts it. I tried voting a second time and the number of votes didn't change.

Bmr31
02-21-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829
It takes your vote but I don't think it counts it. I tried voting a second time and the number of votes didn't change.

No, when i vote, it adds 1 to the count each time. Watch, I will go vote 15 times.

moochpuppy
02-21-2003, 12:56 PM
Was I the only one who voted like 30 times?

No, when i vote, it adds 1 to the count each time. Watch, I will go vote 15 times.

Bmr leads a full and interesting life. :D:

Bmr31
02-21-2003, 12:59 PM
Bmr leads a full and interesting life. :D:

Yeah I do, I am just passing time until i go to work. However, i keep getting booted so i cant add 15 votes.

TheBigHurt
02-21-2003, 03:21 PM
1st place was hard to get and well deserved.....keep going SoX army

SoxRulecubsdrool
02-21-2003, 04:35 PM
I voted once early on in this battle and when I just tried again it wouldn't take. However we did bounce of three more before I tried voting again when I was checking out our banner. We are out of control!!!!

Bmr31
02-21-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by SoxRulecubsdrool
I voted once early on in this battle and when I just tried again it wouldn't take. However we did bounce of three more before I tried voting again when I was checking out our banner. We are out of control!!!!

For some reason, I can vote as often as i want. Can someone exlplain this?

ma-gaga
02-21-2003, 05:49 PM

It must be because you are so much smarter than the rest of us. The site has an automatic IQ sensor on it. I was only able to vote 2 times. I was pretty proud at first, but obviously I pale to your IQ'liness.

Chisoxfn
02-21-2003, 06:27 PM

Must have something to do with your cookies.

gogosoxgogo
02-21-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Chisoxfn
Must have something to do with your cookies.

I don't think that's it. I tried disabling my cookies so I could vote more and it still didn't work. I'm going to guess that they're tracking IP addy's on their server, not through cookies. If that's the case, I'm going to say that if you have a firewall Bmr, that is blocking the method they're using.

Chisoxfn
02-21-2003, 06:30 PM
To tell you the truth, I checked out that site, and it almost looks like WSI. And, some of the posters on "the other Sox fans site" have some pretty scathing things to say about this one.

I don't think that site will rise as high as this one, but we can't be careless about it. This site is pretty neat. It deserves to be among the top...if not the best on the poll...

Personally, although I'm biased (I help run the other site :smile: ), I like to think there are two great Sox sites out there and it shows just how awesome Sox fans are.

I can't wait for this season to start. I still think the Sox are going all the way this year.

gogosoxgogo
02-21-2003, 06:39 PM
I see our rating dropped down. My guess is 'that other site' had something to do with it. May I suggest that each time you vote for us, you also vote us a 5 on the scale to outdo any damage some others may do.

Bmr31
02-21-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by ma-gaga
It must be because you are so much smarter than the rest of us. The site has an automatic IQ sensor on it. I was only able to vote 2 times. I was pretty proud at first, but obviously I pale to your IQ'liness.

Did i say something to you in the past to cause this reaction? If so, I am sorry, and I will not judge you for these remarks.

SoxRulecubsdrool
02-21-2003, 11:51 PM
Did i say something to you in the past to cause this reaction? If so, I am sorry, and I will not judge you for these remarks.

I think we can all use a group hug!

Jjav829
02-22-2003, 10:34 AM
Wow, all the mods must be sleeping in on Saturday. :smile:

So, who gets to this guy first? I say daver.

hempsox
02-22-2003, 10:37 AM
I believe that his day here at WSI is almost over....

Jjav829
02-22-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by hempsox
I believe that his day here at WSI is almost over....

This is the problem when your site gets on one of these lists. It's invites more trolls/spammers to come in and spew their crap.

RedPinStripes
02-22-2003, 11:56 AM

Voting 30 times dont seems like someone wants it too bad. :D:

voodoochile
02-22-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Voting 30 times dont seems like someone wants it too bad. :D:

Just that the rivalry seems to be stronger on their end. I went over to the site, they have a stuck thread about getting the vote out and people are talking about beating WSI. I don't see anything like that going on over here.

Sox Army has always been a WSI tradition also, so not surprising that some of the poster are doing their part, part, part, part...

All in fun, RPS, all in fun...

:D:

RedPinStripes
02-22-2003, 12:35 PM
Just that the rivalry seems to be stronger on their end. I went over to the site, they have a stuck thread about getting the vote out and people are talking about beating WSI. I don't see anything like that going on over here.

Sox Army has always been a WSI tradition also, so not surprising that some of the poster are doing their part, part, part, part...

All in fun, RPS, all in fun...

Well who else is there to beat? :smile: Newyork is not local competition. :smile:

voodoochile
02-22-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Well who else is there to beat? :smile: Newyork is not local competition. :smile:

Finishing first is always the goal. Then you don't have to worry about the competition...

RedPinStripes
02-22-2003, 01:16 PM
Finishing first is always the goal. Then you don't have to worry about the competition...

This is true. :)

idseer
02-22-2003, 01:29 PM

thanks gogo. i don't know how i missed that.

dllrbll7
02-22-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
Addict Sports is now enjoying 2nd place.

:) http://www.baseballtop100.com/top100/upload/skin/s1/images/num1.gif :)

I dont know who you guys have been payin off in the last 24hrs but nice job. Somehow we got 100 votes since i last signed on and all i got to say is way to go sox fans!

voodoochile
02-22-2003, 03:39 PM
I dont know who you guys have been payin off in the last 24hrs but nice job. Somehow we got 100 votes since i last signed on and all i got to say is way to go sox fans!

Well, you're pretty new around here, so allow me to merely say, "The Sox Army works in mysterious ways..."

WinningUgly!
02-22-2003, 04:08 PM
Well, you're pretty new around here, so allow me to merely say, "The Sox Army works in mysterious ways..."

I know nothing. :)
:army

Jjav829
02-22-2003, 04:11 PM
I know nothing. :)

:knue
I know everything. I've witnessed their wrath.

WinningUgly!
02-22-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829
I know everything. I've witnessed their wrath.

":army = TECHNOGEEKS"

hsnterprize
02-23-2003, 10:45 AM

Here's something that's both good and weird at the same time...do any of you notice that on that poll, our site, along with the SoxNet.net, plus the sites devoted to the Mets, Red Sox (YankeesSuck.com), and Dodgers(DodgerBlues.com) are the only ones in the top part of the poll dedicated to specific teams? All the other sites are either online stores or some kind of "in general" baseball site? That says a lot wheh a fan-made site for a specific team is #1 on that list...it shows the people who use that site really care about the site and the team.

Also...do you notice there is no Cubs-related site on the entire list? That's not too surprizing, but I thought I'd mention that. As if the sCrUBS fans really care.

hsnterprize
02-23-2003, 10:47 AM

Yes...we sure do.

moochpuppy
02-24-2003, 08:07 AM
Also...do you notice there is no Cubs-related site on the entire list? That's not too surprizing, but I thought I'd mention that. As if the sCrUBS fans really care.

Well, you can't get the smell of stale beer and urine online.

hsnterprize
02-24-2003, 08:11 AM
Well, you can't get the smell of stale beer and urine online.

Augh!!!!! Please don't remind me of that putrid smell. That's one big reason why I don't like walking through the Wrigley concourses...that is, if I can walk through them if they're not so crowded. At least the concourses at the "Cell" are wider and cleaner. Not to mention, you can see the field from the concourses at our place. And...it actually smells good in the concourses. You can smell all the great food there, and the churros and elephant ears...I love 'em!!!!!

ma-gaga
02-24-2003, 10:03 AM

Naw, I'm just giving you crap for this post (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=156937#post156937) I forgot the smiley face/teal...

moochpuppy
03-03-2003, 07:31 AM
Gentlemen, we have been officially challanged by a Reds fan site. It's time to assemble the troops.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/profiles/jacknicholson/jack6a.jpg

"You can't handle WSI!!"

hsnterprize
03-03-2003, 08:26 AM
I'm up for the challenge...vote for WSI on BaseballTop100.com, and let these Reds fans know who's best!!!!! (http://www.baseballtop100.com)

hsnterprize
03-04-2003, 05:58 AM
Gentlemen, we have been officially challanged by a Reds fan site. It's time to assemble the troops.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/profiles/jacknicholson/jack6a.jpg

"You can't handle WSI!!"

This "REDSZONE" site ain't all that it's cracked up to be. Needless to say, WSI is WAY BETTER...but we can't be complacent about it. As of this morning, we're less than 100 votes ahead of the Reds site. Keep voting, and knock these Reds out the their misery.

Man...I feel like we're going against Communist Russia all over again (Let's beat those Reds!!!! Let's beat those Reds!!!!) The next thing you know...Brezhnev ends up being that site's webmaster. I can just hear ol' Ronnie say...

"Mr. Gorbachev, TEAR DOWN THIS WEBSITE!!!!!"

gogosoxgogo
03-04-2003, 06:07 PM
folks, Redszone is less than 25 votes away from dethroning us! WE NEED YOUR HELP!

http://www.baseballtop100.com/

WinningUgly!
03-04-2003, 08:28 PM
folks, Redszone is less than 25 votes away from dethroning us! WE NEED YOUR HELP!

http://www.baseballtop100.com/

They are up by about 25 now! I'll take care of it. :)

SoxRulecubsdrool
03-04-2003, 08:40 PM
I am voting like a spaz! We are a few ahead. However the RedZone is also climbing. Do your duty!!!

SoxRulecubsdrool
03-04-2003, 08:43 PM
We cannot lose to a city like Cincinnati!

koch44
03-04-2003, 09:16 PM
We've voted so much that just now I got an error message saying the website crashed because of high traffic.

sox_fan_forever
03-04-2003, 09:47 PM
I voted...

koch44
03-04-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by sox_fan_forever
I voted...

It only lasted a few minutes and then I was back voting again.:smile:

BTW this is for all the Reds fans in second. :bart

sox_fan_forever
03-04-2003, 10:12 PM
It won't let me vote anymore. :whiner:

WhiteSoxWinner
03-04-2003, 10:21 PM
Got my votes in today...

voodoochile
03-04-2003, 10:29 PM

ditto - for the last couple of day...

WinningUgly!
03-04-2003, 11:03 PM
Don't worry I'll cast a few for ya!

ditto - for the last couple of day...
You too!

WinningUgly!
03-04-2003, 11:04 PM
:tomatoaward

hsnterprize
03-05-2003, 04:32 PM
Post a few votes for me, too. BTW...I'm glad this thread reached the 100 post mark. It's my first 100+ post thread. That's an accomplishment!!!!!

Hangar18
03-05-2003, 04:43 PM
I just voted. before I voted, i checked to see the votes

708 total votes
250 votes out....

after voting...it stayed the same! sucks. that red site wasnt as good as this one. not saying that either. the truth.

SoxRulecubsdrool
03-05-2003, 07:22 PM
I just voted. before I voted, i checked to see the votes

708 total votes
250 votes out....

after voting...it stayed the same! sucks. that red site wasnt as good as this one. not saying that either. the truth.

I just voted about 8 times. We are up to 722 building around an 80 point lead.
Last night I was getting dizzy voting so much.
Could have been the beer though.

TheBigHurt
03-05-2003, 10:49 PM
:tomatoaward

you took the words right out of my month wellll it must of been.........

WinningUgly!
03-05-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt
you took the words right out of my month wellll it must of been.........

Don't even try to finish that line...Meatloaf! :)

dllrbll7
03-08-2003, 12:01 AM
I think the Reds are givin up

TornLabrum
03-08-2003, 07:31 AM
I think the Reds are givin up

They've obviously never voted before in a Chicago election.

hsnterprize
03-09-2003, 08:21 AM
Hey guys...consider this a "heads up"...I noticed a couple of Florida Marlins' sites on the list. They're nowhere near the top sites on the list, but be mindful just in case fans of those sites try to make a run.

Other than that...it's great to be #1, isn't it?

WinningUgly!
03-09-2003, 10:55 AM
Hey guys...consider this a "heads up"...I noticed a couple of Florida Marlins' sites on the list. They're nowhere near the top sites on the list, but be mindful just in case fans of those sites try to make a run.

Other than that...it's great to be #1, isn't it?

Thunderstruck30
03-09-2003, 11:00 AM
What exactly happens when WSI wins? When does the voting end?

voodoochile
03-09-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Thunderstruck30
What exactly happens when WSI wins? When does the voting end?

Nothing and never...

It's just for fun and really doesn't mean much. In fact WSI management suspects it is connected to the porn spammer attacks that happened shortly after the voting began...

PaleHoseGeorge
03-09-2003, 12:28 PM
Nothing and never...

It's just for fun and really doesn't mean much. In fact WSI management suspects it is connected to the porn spammer attacks that happened shortly after the voting began...

I never would have suspected RedsZone and the others were engaged in porn. :smile:

dllrbll7
03-11-2003, 10:53 PM
Almost to 1000 guys lets not stop yet keep clicking!!!

idseer
03-18-2003, 09:46 PM

c'mon! 25 more to reach quadruple digits. :smile:

TornLabrum
03-18-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by idseer

c'mon! 25 more to reach quadruple digits. :smile:

I just lowered it to 20.

Daver
03-18-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
I just lowered it to 20.

Torn just earned his stripes in the :army

When will they ever learn not to mess with the "technogeeks"?

hsnterprize
03-19-2003, 05:05 AM
I just lowered it to 15. Let's go for 1,000!!!!!

WinningUgly!
03-19-2003, 11:25 AM
I just lowered it to 15. Let's go for 1,000!!!!!

There's 1000. Time to shoot for 2000.

TornLabrum
03-19-2003, 06:40 PM
I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv Chicago elections!