PDA

View Full Version : Lets make a trade for SAMMY SOSA.....

Bmr31
02-16-2003, 03:00 PM
LOL, just kidding guys. :D:

Bmr31
02-16-2003, 03:10 PM
How would you guys react if we DID deal Ordonez for Sosa?

Daver
02-16-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31
How would you guys react if we DID deal Ordonez for Sosa?

Violently............

Bmr31
02-16-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by daver
Violently............

LOL i just burst out laughing and fell off my chair with that one liner. :D:

Tragg
02-16-2003, 03:35 PM
LOL i just burst out laughing and fell off my chair with that one liner. :D:

As did I.

I remember someone on here reporting that a couple of clowns on one of the Chicago radio shows suggested a trade of Burehrle and Maggs and 2 or 3 other players for Sosa.

Bmr31
02-16-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Tragg
As did I.

I remember someone on here reporting that a couple of clowns on one of the Chicago radio shows suggested a trade of Burehrle and Maggs and 2 or 3 other players for Sosa.

LOL, I would hope they were joking. Im confident the sox wouldnt deal Maggs for Sosa straight up. Would they.....?

TheBigHurt
02-16-2003, 03:55 PM
LOL, I would hope they were joking. Im confident the sox wouldnt deal Maggs for Sosa straight up. Would they.....?

they might....but they might not cause they relize it will make sox fans very upset... to say the least

kevingrt
02-16-2003, 05:04 PM
I nearly crapped in my pants!

Bmr31
02-16-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by kevingrt
I nearly crapped in my pants!

EWWW, I didnt need THAT visual. :whiner:

TheBigHurt
02-16-2003, 10:58 PM
EWWW, I didnt need THAT visual. :whiner:

thanks for saying that for all of us...just thinking about makes me :whiner: :(: :o: :whiner: :o: :whiner: :(: :o:

dllrbll7
02-17-2003, 12:01 AM
I would never trade anyone, including Clayton if he was still on the team for Sosa. I dont think the cubs would trade him even if we gave them anybody they wanted. Thats all that they have on the north side and the fans would react probably worse than we would if we traded mags.

voodoochile
02-17-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by dllrbll7
I would never trade anyone, including Clayton if he was still on the team for Sosa. I dont think the cubs would trade him even if we gave them anybody they wanted. Thats all that they have on the north side and the fans would react probably worse than we would if we traded mags.

You wouldn't trade Royce Clayton for ShamME? Sometimes I think we Sox fans take this rivalry thing too far...

:D:

baggio202
02-17-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
You wouldn't trade Royce Clayton for ShamME? Sometimes I think we Sox fans take this rivalry thing too far...

how about mr versatility for sham-me???

dllrbll7
02-17-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

Maybe I exagerated it allittle but i still would not want him on the south side again.

gogosoxgogo
02-17-2003, 04:24 PM
I agree, I wouldn't give up much more than Paul for Sosa. He is an extremely selfish player who would kill the chemistry of our young team, and ruin our prospects. All of the bull **** he pulls on the north side, in the clubhouse and on the field, would not be tolerated at all. He's a great player, but his heart is set on himself over the team, due to the worship he gets from the media and fans.