PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

PaleHoseGeorge
08-14-2001, 10:57 AM
The new Sox Clubhouse board West set up was launched less than 4 weeks ago and we've already achieved over 100,000 views.

As Dave Otto would say, "Un-bee-lee-bubble!"

"That's a rocketshot!"
:chimp

"Should I do my hop?"
:shammy

FarWestChicago
08-14-2001, 11:19 AM
:manos

Shut up, you embarrassment to baseball.
This is all about Sox fans.

FarWestChicago
08-14-2001, 11:20 AM
:sopranos

Yo Manos. We could make it so he couldn't hop no more.

Iwritecode
08-14-2001, 12:09 PM
Uh, you're welcome?

jk

I guess it can't be said enough, you guys are the greatest and this site rules!

Jerry_Manuel
08-14-2001, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
The new Sox Clubhouse board West set up was launched less than 4 weeks ago and we've already achieved over 100,000 views.

I would like to say that I had a hand in that but I won't.

oldcomiskey
08-14-2001, 03:51 PM
I think you just did

PaleHoseGeorge
08-14-2001, 03:56 PM
Jerry has accounted for roughly 16 percent of the the posts. If you translate that to views, roughly 17,000 views of Jerry's posts have been generated.

He draws nearly as well as the Sox.

"Maybe I ought to fire Gallas."
:reinsy

Jerry_Manuel
08-14-2001, 04:05 PM
Jerry has accounted for roughly 16 percent of the the posts. If you translate that to views, roughly 17,000 views of Jerry's posts have been generated.

He draws nearly as well as the Sox.

"Maybe I ought to fire Gallas."

I wouldn't say I draw as well as the Sox, more then the Expos yes. Gallas should be fired Jerry.

Procol Harum
08-14-2001, 05:37 PM
"Actually, White Sox Interactive is a creation of our brilliant public relations department. Once again my plans have produced a winner--take a bow, Rob!"
:gallas
"Thanks, JR! Only you knew that people would be falling all over themselves to criticize us! It's been nearly as great a success as our secret buy-out of the Tribune Company"
"Now, that WAS brilliant! If Sox fans won't be idiots and bend over and grab their ankles and fill Comiskey just because I open the gates, I thought I'd simply acquire the North Side sheep themselves--hey Cub fans--you're welcome into my ballpark anytime!"

PaleHoseGeorge
08-14-2001, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

I wouldn't say I draw as well as the Sox, more then the Expos yes.

Maybe that ought to be your new nickname, ExposBoy. If they could draw as much as you, they wouldn't be moving the franchise to Hoboken.

Jerry_Manuel
08-14-2001, 06:21 PM
Maybe that ought to be your new nickname, ExposBoy. If they could draw as much as you, they wouldn't be moving the franchise to Hoboken.

That doesn't sound so bad, then wouldn't that make West "GiantsBoy"?