PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody!

ChiSox14305635
02-11-2003, 09:53 PM
What's up, everybody! Who's ready to win a World Series this year! :)

kevingrt
02-11-2003, 10:00 PM
I love the creative name! :smile:

The White Sox WILL win the WS

WinningUgly!
02-11-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by ChiSox14305635

I'm ready every year...too bad it never helps! :whiner:

Welcome to the show!http://www.themorlocks.com/talk/images/smiles/gene.gif

ChiSox14305635
02-11-2003, 10:20 PM
kevingrt: Thanks!

Hope it's not just me, but it seems like all the pieces are finally in place! IF we get Rogers to sign, we have our starting 5 in the rotation that'll be able to compete. It should be a great year over at 35th and Shields.

I'll drink to that! :gulp:

SoxRulecubsdrool
02-11-2003, 10:40 PM
kevingrt: Thanks!

Hope it's not just me, but it seems like all the pieces are finally in place! IF we get Rogers to sign, we have our starting 5 in the rotation that'll be able to compete. It should be a great year over at 35th and Shields.

I'll drink to that! :gulp:

I've been drinking to that for 20 years. :gulp:
It was weird but during 2000 I knew something special was happening but when we went to the playoffs I wasn't confident. This year I really feal that something might be brewing. If we can click on all cylinders this will be fun. Last year I knew we were lost when I went to the park to see the Sox play Montreal in June and we had a hard time scoring a run. :gulp:

ilovemags30
02-12-2003, 12:36 AM

hiya :D:

SoxxoS
02-12-2003, 12:38 AM
I feel that same thing SoxRule. I just feel confident going into this season. Not over confident. Just confident. What makes me feel better is more and more publications I read are still on the Twins bandwagon. Those guys are hardly ever right, so I guess the Sox will just have to prove them wrong. Just like in 2000, except with a little more playoff success.

BTW, I hope we get Rogers. I think he is that one veteran we need if we make the playoffs. I think if we make the playoffs, Rogers will be the 3rd starter. This all depends on how Garland/Wright do. But neither one just blow Rogers numbers out of the water, I can see Rogers starting a possible game 3 situation. I know am getting ahead of myself...we are not there yet!!! But come October, I can see Rogers getting the ball in game 3.

moochpuppy
02-12-2003, 07:44 AM
Hope it's not just me, but it seems like all the pieces are finally in place!

:wanne

"I'm with ya, ChiSox. I love when the pieces are in place."

ChiSox14305635
02-12-2003, 10:30 PM
Hey everybody, serious question: Do you guys ever have any problems with people who come on this board dogging the Sox? Hope not. Over on the Bears MB where I also post, we get a lot of Packer & Eagles fans that come on there and give us alot of ****, and it can be so unbearable. Just wanted to know if this board ever has that problem. Outside of that, if I didn't mention it before, outstanding board! A board dedicated to Sox fans only kicks ass! :gulp:

WinningUgly!
02-12-2003, 11:11 PM
Hey everybody, serious question: Do you guys ever have any problems with people who come on this board dogging the Sox? Hope not. Over on the Bears MB where I also post, we get a lot of Packer & Eagles fans that come on there and give us alot of ****, and it can be so unbearable. Just wanted to know if this board ever has that problem. Outside of that, if I didn't mention it before, outstanding board! A board dedicated to Sox fans only kicks ass! :gulp:

Nope...this is a troll free environment. :)

Mammoo
02-13-2003, 03:12 AM
I've been ready for longer than I care to remember!!!

http://www.1959whitesox.com/images/450x286.jpg

Twins8791
02-13-2003, 03:59 AM
We are!! We are!!

Twins8791
02-13-2003, 04:03 AM
Hey everybody, serious question: Do you guys ever have any problems with people who come on this board dogging the Sox? Hope not. .... Just wanted to know if this board ever has that problem. Outside of that, if I didn't mention it before, outstanding board! A board dedicated to Sox fans only kicks ass!

It will never happen here!!

basilesox
02-13-2003, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by Twins8791
It will never happen here!!

I hope to god your not a twins fan. I think I might vomit if I knew their were any twins fans on this site.

moochpuppy
02-13-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by basilesox
I hope to god your not a twins fan. I think I might vomit if I knew their were any twins fans on this site.

I believe there is more then one. I have no problem with fans of other teams on these boards as long as they can talk baseball and not troll.

Iwritecode
02-13-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
I believe there is more then one. I have no problem with fans of other teams on these boards as long as they can talk baseball and not troll.

We've got 2 Twins fans, 1 Cubs fan, 1 Indians fan (who hasn't been around for over a year) and I think even 1 Yankees fan on here.

moochpuppy
02-13-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
1 Indians fan (who hasn't been around for over a year)

Oh yeah, are you talking about outcast? I haven't seen him around anywhere for quite a long time.

Iwritecode
02-13-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
Oh yeah, are you talking about outcast? I haven't seen him around anywhere for quite a long time.

Yep. His last post on here was last September. In the post before that he talked about moving to NYC and not having much time for baseball. Hopefully he'll stop by again sometime this season.