PDA

View Full Version : Vlad

gogosoxgogo
02-11-2003, 05:16 PM
Any predictions as to where this guy is going next off-season? It's gotta be the Yanks when they need someone to replace Mondesi.

Vlad, Borchard, Maggs. I just wet myself.

hold2dibber
02-11-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by gogosoxgogo
Any predictions as to where this guy is going next off-season? It's gotta be the Yanks when they need someone to replace Mondesi.

Vlad, Borchard, Maggs. I just wet myself.

My guess is he stays with the Expos/Senators. He's the most valuable asset that franchise owns, so I don't see him going anywhere. The new buyers will want him signed, sealed and delivered.

gogosoxgogo
02-11-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by hold2dibber
My guess is he stays with the Expos/Senators. He's the most valuable asset that franchise owns, so I don't see him going anywhere. The new buyers will want him signed, sealed and delivered.

I'm not too sure they'll be able to afford him, even with the move. Why would he want to stay there anyway? I can see the Yankees easily outpaying everyone else to get him, him wanting to go to a winner, and do it for a lot of money, and win a championship as they replace Mondesi with a future HOF.

LuvSox
02-11-2003, 06:53 PM
Yanks, Bosox or D-backs. He would look great at The Cell though.

WhiteSoxWinner
02-11-2003, 09:38 PM
Yankees, LA (depending on ownership), or Mets.

kevingrt
02-11-2003, 10:03 PM
I don't know where Vladimeir Guererro will go but he is a top 5 all around MLB player and is the most underrated player in the MLB because he plays in Montreal. If he moves into a okay-great market club he will be known as one of the greats of our era!

ScottyTheSoxFan
02-12-2003, 02:50 PM
or maybe omar minaya will hold him too long and we will get him really cheap.

lightning dosent strike the same place twice.

moochpuppy
02-12-2003, 03:30 PM
IF the Cubs were smart they would cut ties with shammy and sign Vlad.

As you can see, that's a BIG if.

:shammy

"They will never get rid of me, I am their God."

:barney&sham

"Hey Donny, I thought they fired you?"

Hangar18
02-12-2003, 03:54 PM
Ummmm, he'll be a Yankee. for sure. but the Mets will make a case for him only because the try to copy everything the Yanks
do. Of course, Vlad isnt from the American League, and we know
how much the Mets love anything AL related (Cardinals too)