PDA

View Full Version : Hey West

danman31
08-13-2001, 11:41 PM
Almost every time someone talks about the Cubs someone else says they don't want to hear about the Cubs and they don't care about the Cubs. I was thinking, if this is under the budget, maybe you should make an Anti Cubs board. So if someone wants to diss the Cubs they can do it there and the people that don't want to hear about the Cubs don't have to.

Just an idea.

Bmr31
08-13-2001, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by danman31
Almost every time someone talks about the Cubs someone else says they don't want to hear about the Cubs and they don't care about the Cubs. I was thinking, if this is under the budget, maybe you should make an Anti Cubs board. So if someone wants to diss the Cubs they can do it there and the people that don't want to hear about the Cubs don't have to.

Just an idea.

I love that idea. I, for one, could care less about the cubs.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-14-2001, 12:08 AM
I would suggest moving Cubs threads to the parking lot if they get too far off-topic. Bashing the Flubs is a popular pastime around here. I doubt creating a special board would succeed in keeping it out of the Sox Clubhouse anyway.

Now a special board about WWF wrestlers who are Sox Fans...

:)

danman31
08-14-2001, 12:15 AM
It was just an idea. I personally don't care. I thought it would be a good idea. Some people(Bmr) don't care about the Cubs and probably don't want Cubs threads on the site. I like seeing the Cubs lose, but not as much as seeing the Sox win.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-14-2001, 12:24 AM
I agree. We shouldn't spend as much time focusing on the Cubs. This is a Sox board after all. Watching the Cubs lose does bring a bit of relief to Sox Fans living around Chicago, so I can see the other side of the argument, too.

voodoochile
08-14-2001, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
I would suggest moving Cubs threads to the parking lot if they get too far off-topic. Bashing the Flubs is a popular pastime around here.

That would certailu liven up the Parking Lot...