PDA

View Full Version : David Justice Retires


Viva Magglio
02-06-2003, 03:34 PM
It would have been nice to have him in his prime.

Unregistered
02-06-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
It would have been nice to have him in his prime. Meh, take that up with Halle Berry...

Bobby Thigpen
02-06-2003, 04:08 PM
David Justice may be the dumbest man on earth for screwing around on Halle Berry. Either him or Hugh Grant. :smile:

34 Inch Stick
02-06-2003, 04:15 PM
I have a feeling any sane man would get tired of nutty Hale after a short while. Yap, Yap Yap all day long.

Blueprint1
02-06-2003, 04:50 PM
Halle Berry so annoying. can we say hit and run. I think everyone forgets about that little mishap.

moochpuppy
02-06-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
It would have been nice to have him in his prime.

I bet some team that will need a left-handed bat in the stretch run will convince him to come out of retirement.

LuvSox
02-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Bobby Thigpen
David Justice may be the dumbest man on earth for screwing around on Halle Berry. Either him or Hugh Grant. :smile: Justice cheated on Hugh Grant??

Viva Magglio
02-06-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
I bet some team that will need a left-handed bat in the stretch run will convince him to come out of retirement.

Isn't a left-handed bat something our lineup needs? I know we got Rios for that purpose, but how would he compare to Justice?

ScottyTheSoxFan
02-06-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
Isn't a left-handed bat something our lineup needs? I know we got Rios for that purpose, but how would he compare to Justice?

i dont think justice is interested in being a 4th OF.

TheBigHurt
02-06-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by ScottyTheSoxFan
i dont think justice is interested in being a 4th OF.

LOL