PDA

View Full Version : Media Attack from "The Wise Guys"

Viva Magglio
02-04-2003, 03:46 PM
Mike North is asking "What the hell is wrong with White Sox fans?" because he believes the rank-and-file are up in arms over the ballpark name change. However, at least here at WSI, didn't most of us Sox fans approve of the name change?

moochpuppy
02-04-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
Mike North is asking "What the hell is wrong with White Sox fans?" because he believes the rank-and-file are up in arms over the ballpark name change. However, at least here at WSI, didn't most of us Sox fans approve of the name change?

So far 90% of us are fine with it.

LuvSox
02-04-2003, 04:07 PM
The whole concept is ok, but the name sucks. Can't we get something cool, like Michelob or Harley or Penthouse?

Kilroy
02-04-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by LuvSox
The whole concept is ok, but the name sucks. Can't we get something cool, like Michelob or Harley or Penthouse?

Ahh who gives a damn, really? When I have tickets, I say I'm going to the game. I never say I'm going to Comiskey. At the very most, I might refer to it as "the park". But very rarely do I call it Comiskey...

soxruleEP
02-04-2003, 04:38 PM
North is well neigh near the biggest idiot in America. He never lets facts get in the way of his yelling.

They have ruined the SCore--at least you could listen to Jiggs and Buffone and not have your intelligence insulted. Now if I want to hear what Buffone has to say, I have to listen that Idiot North for ten minutes.

moochpuppy
02-04-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by LuvSox

At least a Penthouse Night at the park?

Come show us your boobs and win a six inch......................sub!! :D:

A.T. Money
02-04-2003, 04:57 PM
Isn't Playboy a Chicago-based company?

Playboy Park.

Has a nice ring to it too. :D: :cool:

ChiSoxKid
02-04-2003, 04:58 PM
North often neglects to pay attention to facts when there is an emotional reaction to a situation that can be pursued on his show.
I wonder whether this is done to simply cause a stir, or does he really think Sox fans are upset...there is no data here that supports the
notion that the majority of Sox fans oppose this plan.

duke of dorwood
02-04-2003, 05:15 PM
He's an out of touch bigmouth. I dont listen, ever, but I can hear his dribble through every post here. The Score was ruined when they decided to make that buffoon their franchise player.

soxrme
02-04-2003, 05:16 PM
When did Mike North start letting facts get in the way?? Look under moron in the dictionary and his picture is there. Bring back the Bull and the Bear.

34 Inch Stick
02-04-2003, 06:16 PM
The Bull and the Bear was very bad radio. It was rivaled only by the Tom Schaer experience or any show involving Dave Baum.