PDA

View Full Version : Rules for tonight's (2/2) Les Grobstein Chat.

voodoochile
02-02-2003, 10:52 AM
This is pretty straight forward...

1)Please do not sign into the chat room before 6:45. I don't want people trying to hold places by getting there really early. I will be signing in as the moderator around 6:30 and if I find a bunch of people in there already, I will simply start booting them out if they refuse to leave. Then you can resign in at the designated time.

2)Please be patient with the server tonight. If it is slow letting you into chat, don't panic, just wait. Multi-clicking the link WON'T help.

3)The questions we received have not been pre-presented to Les and he will need time to respond. This is not a regular chat until those questions are answered - so don't go off typing in a bunch of questions. If you interrupt the pre-arranged question session, I will simply boot you and you will have to re-enter the chat room - IF you can still get in.We have about 45 minutes of question material (I am guessing here). So it looks like there will be some free flow chat following them.

4)(The single most important rule ) Please be respectful of Les. He is an invited guest of the managment of this site. I don't expect any problems, but if you aren't sure you should say something then it is better to err on the side of caution. I really don't want any problems tonight and will simply boot and ban anyone who starts talking trash or causing a scene. If you have questions about what is appropriate, please click here (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14113).

Thanks. If you have questions, you can post them in this thread and I will try to respond...