PDA

View Full Version : See You at SoxFest

TornLabrum
01-31-2003, 07:47 AM
Today's the day! If I don't see you around the hotel, make sure you stop by the Windy City Sox Fans booth and say hi. I'm the portly guy in the WCSF sweatshirt and Sox Cap.

harwar
01-31-2003, 08:21 AM
Right now,i'm kicking myself because i kept putting off getting new tires.We are getting about 6 inches up here on lake wisconsin and i'll not be able to make it to SOX FEST.BUMMER!I hope everyone has a great time there!!!

steff
01-31-2003, 10:05 AM
Yep.. see you there Hal. For those that are interested.. Jim and I will be in the bar about 9:30. We're both wearing black jeans and I have a white sweater with black stripes on the top half and Jim is wearing his white White Sox embroidered (sp?) polo.

whitesoxwilkes
01-31-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by steff3603
Yep.. see you there Hal. For those that are interested.. Jim and I will be in the bar about 9:30. We're both wearing black jeans and I have a white sweater with black stripes on the top half and Jim is wearing his white White Sox embroidered (sp?) polo.

Spelling is correct Stef.

I'm slumming, will have on a Sox long sleeve tshirt, 100th anniversary floppy and my glasses. Hope you recognize me.

RichH55
01-31-2003, 12:55 PM
I'm thinking about making the trip on Saturday......Is there some sort of WSI table there?

gogosoxgogo
01-31-2003, 01:47 PM
For people going on Friday - what time are you arriving?

steff
01-31-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by gogosoxgogo
For people going on Friday - what time are you arriving?

Gogo.. Jim and I are leaving work in a few (Hillside). We'll be there about 6:30ish. We'll likely head to the bar first for a drink then to the fest to walk around. We'll be in the 8pm meeting with KW, then back in the bar about 9:15 - 9:30ish.

hose
01-31-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
Today's the day! If I don't see you around the hotel, make sure you stop by the Windy City Sox Fans booth and say hi. I'm the portly guy in the WCSF sweatshirt and Sox Cap.

I was planning on going Saturday, but the tickets are sold out.

I just bought a ticket for Sunday so I'll come by the booth and say hi.