PDA

View Full Version : Any online radio coverage of Sox Fest?

Medford Bobby
01-30-2003, 04:36 PM
For us Sox Fans stuck in other god for- saken parts of the planet..Will we be able to catch online radio coverage of Sox Fest..I don't think Espn 1000 is back online...and The Score forbids internet broadcasting....and will FSN Chicago cover it like last year when they ran a 1 hour special.....??? :smile: How bout WSI opening the mikes for coverage??? Is WGN SportsCentral covering???(Yea, it's a Cup :angry: station, but someone at 'GN must like the Sox......ok, I'm dreamin.........But any info would go a long way.....I will be there in spirit....wearing my Sox hats all weekend!!!!!!!!!!! :) :gulp: :) :)GO SOX!!!!! :harry&jimmyCovering SOXFEST in 2003

HawkDJ
01-30-2003, 05:01 PM
Click here:
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/news/cws_news.jsp?ymd=20030129&content_id=194491&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp
And then click on "Live Audio Broadcasts"

Medford Bobby
01-30-2003, 06:10 PM
:) :) :) :) THANK YOU...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! :) :) :marilynJUST GO DEEP....BABY.......

HawkDJ
01-30-2003, 06:40 PM
Sox fans in Oregon? Who knew?

MaggPipes
01-30-2003, 07:13 PM
I still think we should have a graphic of the USA, and make some kind of mark that says there is a member of WSI in that state.....it would be kind of cool to see how spread out we are.......

Daver
01-30-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by MaggPipes
I still think we should have a graphic of the USA, and make some kind of mark that says there is a member of WSI in that state.....it would be kind of cool to see how spread out we are.......

We have registered users from England,Canada,Germany,and Australia as well.

:)

MaggPipes
01-30-2003, 07:20 PM
that is pretty cool, because it is not like our franchise is some huge winner every year, that would attract a lot of bandwagoners.....and we aren't even loveable losesr (thank you)

Medford Bobby
01-30-2003, 07:27 PM
I'm just a long lost Southsider who's life long Sox affliation will not go away!...............Actually, I cry :whiner: more that I don't live in my newly adopted hometown of Tucson, where I believe God exsists because the White Sox moved spring training there.......Just my luck I would marry a Tucson girl who does not want to live in Tucson anymore..............But this year out of all the past years I wish I was in Chicago for Opening Day. Got that feeling like Opening Day :gulp: 1977 again......Later

"I heard Portland's looking for a major league club!":reinsy

MaggPipes
01-30-2003, 07:29 PM
:jerry

"I heard Montreal is looking for one also....i always loved Canada...:

kingpin_rcs
01-30-2003, 07:36 PM
I live in Portland. Recently there has been a lot of talk about the Expos posibly comming here. The mayor and some other people recently had a meeting with MLB people - amoung them was JR (why?)

Anyway, I would love it if Portland got a MLB team if for no other reason to see the occasional Sox game after work - wow! (very occasional if an NL team came in)

BTW. The Sox come to Seattle twice this year - BOTH times on a weekend - very cool. :cool:

MaggPipes
01-30-2003, 07:47 PM
I go to Chicago atleast once a year to catch a game....i may catch the Sox on OPENING DAY in KC.......what are my chances of walking up and getting tickets??? pretty good?

IOWA SOXMAN
01-30-2003, 08:33 PM
I drive to KC to catch a SOX game whenever they're at Kaufman. Tickete are never a problem.

baggio202
01-30-2003, 08:56 PM
medford bobby and kingpin...i used to live in harrisburg and sisters...alum of OSU..go beavs!!!..

i liked it alot out there but it never really felt like home...just had to move back...nice to know we got some fans out there..

Lip Man 1
01-31-2003, 02:23 AM
They talked to Reinsdorf because he and Wendy Selig are on the committee that will make a recommendation of where the Expos are going to go.

Lip

baggio202
01-31-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
They talked to Reinsdorf because he and Wendy Selig are on the committee that will make a recommendation of where the Expos are going to go.

Lip

that just cracks me up....we know bud wants the expos gone nd on a 4 man committee he puts his best friend in the whole world and his daughter on it to decide the expos fate....no conflict of interest there!!!

pudge
01-31-2003, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the heads up on this. I wonder how they got the rights to make this public. I wish the Score or ESPN were online full time.