PDA

View Full Version : Sox Single Game Tickets

basilesox
01-29-2003, 03:46 AM
Does anybody know when Sox single game tickets go on sale. Also, is it at this time that you can purchase All-Star Game tickets. Or will they be all sold out before single game tickets go on sale (by season ticketholders) How much do you think the sox will charge for all-star tickets? Just curious, thanks for any help.

Wsoxmike59
01-29-2003, 07:36 AM
I heard March 8 the single game tickets go on sale down at the park. So if you want your Cub-Sox tix, and Opening Day you should probably try to make it down there. I'm 99% certain there won't be any All-Star tickets available that day.

I heard All-Star tickets were available only thru season ticket packages with the 27 game plan only getting you in a lottery to be eligible to buy the All Star game ticket!

I usually only get the 7-Game plan and supplement it with alot of 1/2 price Monday's and Pepsi Tuesdays, and wind up going to about 20 games each year.

DrCrawdad
01-29-2003, 08:13 AM
When do Sox Seven go on sale?

34 Inch Stick
01-29-2003, 08:56 AM
I think you can only start buying the 7 game package when single seasons go on sale.

I would like to know if they are going to do the garage sale again this year. It is usually done on the first day single seasons go on sale.

duke of dorwood
01-29-2003, 08:57 AM
I think you can get Sox Seven's now-but if you are looking for certain promotional nights to pick, those arent announced yet.

Bobby Thigpen
01-29-2003, 09:25 AM
The Sox website says that seven game ticket order forms will be available in Febuary. Maybe that is when you can order them from the website, maybe they want to get full season out of the way before offering up the seven game plan. Maybe, I'm just wrong.

Rocklive99
01-29-2003, 04:43 PM
If promotions arent on the site by next week, I guess I can list them if they are on the schedules that they give out at SoxFest

Foulke You
01-30-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
I think you can get Sox Seven's now-but if you are looking for certain promotional nights to pick, those arent announced yet.

You can't get the Sox Seven right now. The Sox are pretty non informative about their 7 game paks often times sending out the mail info AFTER single game tix have gone on sale. So, allow me to share what I know:

I've bought the 7 game pak the last few years and usually they start taking fax orders a week or two before single game tix go on sale. The orders do get processed on a first come first serve basis so the earlier you get your order in, the better seats you'll get in whatever price range you selected. The Sox print the tickets the day before or very early on the day of single game onsale day. You usually will get your tix the week of the single game onsale day. You are not entitled to all star tickets or playoffs but you do get the 7th game for $1 a ticket and you can choose half price days, opening day, and the Cubs series. The Sox 7 is a good deal and a lot less stressful than hauling over to Comiskey early on the single game sale day or smashing your fist through your computer monitor waiting for tickets.com servers to let you in. :D:

dickallen15
01-30-2003, 03:26 PM
They usually have a booth at Soxfest where you can sign up for the Sox seven. I used to get it before I upgraded to a split season package. FYI, I had the Sox seven in 2000, and it entitled me to tickets to one playoff game per round,

voodoochile
01-30-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by dickallen15
They usually have a booth at Soxfest where you can sign up for the Sox seven. I used to get it before I upgraded to a split season package. FYI, I had the Sox seven in 2000, and it entitled me to tickets to one playoff game per round,

Yeah after telling people interested in a 7 game package that they would NOT be guaranteed any playoff seats, they guaranteed them anyway. I know, because I asked in July and was told, "No guarantee" and was subsequently disappointed when they offered them.

Anyway, now that is no longer the case. Sox7 does not guarantee you any playoff or AS tickets...